Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,859 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour (15555 Views)

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by bashydemy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
flokii:

2023 kwa..

make dem wait till 2019 first na.. bfor we gather give Bubu second term ticket..

d ones wey go get stroke among them plenty grin
I swear bro 2019 is around the corner and them go wail tire hahaha..
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by flokii: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
bashydemy:
I swear bro 2019 is around the corner and them go wail tire hahaha..

na slow poison we go use am do grin

after all of them don tire.. dem go relocate go Cameroun, Ghana etc. for us wey go remain

infact Bubu should start free medical check-up for IPODs & Wailers cheesy
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by iceelilya(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
sai baba buhari. ride on n no more Pdpigz. APC CHANGE SAI BABA BUHARI. Ask OLAMIDE BADOOSNEH him knw.
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2016
flokii:

na slow poison we go use am do grin

after all of them don tire.. dem go relocate go Cameroun, Ghana etc. for us wey go remain

infact Bubu should start free medical check-up for IPODs & Wailers cheesy
hahaha confirm oooo cos of IBP..
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by Alwaystruth: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2016
You are a bastard....I think you lives in mars or deaf and dumb that you don't know or feel that Nigerians
are in deep cut pains inflicted on them by your Sai bubu and receiving awards from a little and inconsequential country like Equatorial Guinea makes no sense to majority of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by laidima88(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2016
I knw one day igbo people will die in enmity and of heart attack of this president,haters keep hating he is already above u,PMB can even buy the entire igbo race.
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by KRDCROWN(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
I wonder why some of indomine-born and egg-born youths are katalise and yeyelise their learders.. simply because their lack sense of leadership or lack of parental guide. certainty, if you want to be a good leader you must be a good and un-bais follower. Long life my president MB and God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour by KRDCROWN(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2016
KRDCROWN:
I wonder why some of indomine-born and egg-born youths are katalise and yeyelise their learders.. simply because their lack sense of leadership or lack of parental guide. certainty, if you want to be a good leader you must be a good and un-bais follower. Long life my president MB and God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) / We Announced Alkaleri LGA Results Under Violent Threats —Bauchi INEC Official / Kebbi PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Abba Muhammed Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.