Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

hhh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hhh (2068 Views)

Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hhh by mordsith: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2016
hhh
Re: hhh by mordsith: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1729994867236371&id=1728620484040476

Like us on Facebook African Liberation Movement

below Pyramid at Nsude Nigeria and Giza Egypt

Re: hhh by HungerBAD: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Kanu is a Clown.

1 Like

Re: hhh by Topestbilly(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
OK... what next...
Re: hhh by tsephanyah(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
the guy that's falls into buharis bad hand, I wish him well, but I don't think buhari will give this guy free pass from prison, even if US will intervene buhari is very angry with this dude.

1 Like

Re: hhh by PentiumPro(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Insulting other tribes is not the way to go about gaining freedom.
He will be in prison for a very long time.
Re: hhh by sorextee(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2016
The biggest clown award goes to no one else, other than the great Nnamdi kanu himself. cheesy he really played himself well. Na only am waka come. He dare not try that poo, during the military era. Him for Don dey rotten by now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: hhh by Naija9090: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
All 5 posters above and 2 below are yoruba. These are grown yoruba men identifying as "female". Pathetic, cowardly and shameless!

Instead of addressing slaughter of yorubas by Hausa-Fulani in Lagos, they are here thinking about a man who has not killed a fly let alone a human. Misplaced priority out of envy! All they think about 24/7 is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo even when Hausa-Fulani is slaughtering them. SMH!

Every negative post you will read here is by yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: hhh by 3xtr6r: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Indeed, nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers, always masturbating on any news on NK/IP0B without painstakingly assimilating the nitty-gritty thereof.

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Odudwarf!
Re: hhh by DaBullIT(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Nnamdi don dey chop beans

Idi ti feh awon abokli oni poran nla ti ba'di je
Re: hhh by EasternActivist: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2016
See as the Yoruba's are mast.ur.bating here.

I doubt they read the writeup.

Nigeria will never be great or successful.
Nigeria is a prison worst than a zoo and its citizen no matter the ethnicity ought to be low liberated according to the op.

But I think he is the one that is wrong. Let other ethnicities find someone to enlighten them, must it be KANU before he is considered right?

The op and his organization can go and do the enlightening of other ethnicities themselves.

3 Likes

Re: hhh by Mrfahaz(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2016
k
Re: hhh by Tunami(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Ndii offemmanu vs ommo yibbo. Just observing.
Re: hhh by 9jii(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
The good thing is he's in chains in jail.
Is the only thing that matters.
Re: hhh by mordsith: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2016
EasternActivist:
See as the Yoruba's are mast.ur.bating here.

I doubt they read the writeup.

Nigeria will never be great or successful.
Nigeria is a prison worst than a zoo and its citizen no matter the ethnicity ought to be low liberated according to the op.

But I think he is the one that is wrong. Let other ethnicities find someone to enlighten them, must it be KANU before he is considered right?

The op and his organization can go and do the enlightening of other ethnicities themselves.

Thank you for your insight and intelligent response

however you should note that it isn't Hausa versus Yoruba or igbo.

When you are fighting for Biafra..... use the truth to lead them. There is no unity in Nigeria and when Unity is absent development never occurs.

Never again should blacks kill each other. However most Nigerians cant see the west trying to pit us against each other
Re: hhh by 3xtr6r: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2016
9jii:
The good thing is he's in chains in jail.
Is the only thing that matters.

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

Falae just realized this in 2015 after his kidnap and humiliation in the hands of his Fulani masters.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

1 Like

Re: hhh by 3xtr6r: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
mordsith:
Never again should blacks kill each other. However most Nigerians cant see the west trying to pit us against each other

You may have made some good points but your last statement almost messed up your talk.

It's preposterous to ever blame the West for the great atrocities, maiming, killings and destruction of means of livelihoods still deliberately being spear-headed by elites in some parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: hhh by NDPVF(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Kanu is a Clown.
[/s]Ika ekpu.
Re: hhh by mordsith: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
3xtr6r:

You may have made some good points but your last statement almost messed up your talk.

It's preposterous to ever blame the West for the great atrocities, maiming, killings and destruction of means of livelihoods still deliberately being spear-headed by elites in some parts of the country.

And these elites are backed by foreign powers.
Buhari's campaign manager, funds and backing is from the current cabal controlling the US.

Without the backing of the west we would have killed them long ago
Re: hhh by 3xtr6r: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: hhh by Naija9090: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: hhh by malton: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: hhh by kingzizzy: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2016
All I know is that I'm an Igbo man as were my ancestors. I was an Igbo man long before Lord Lugard came to make me a Nigerian. It will always be my God given right to decide for myself if I want be a Nigerian or not.

BTW

If you are Yoruba, ignore the above, this level of free thinking is not for slave worshippers of the Sokoto Caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: hhh by keally: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kanu is a Clown.

am sure you did not read the post or you read without understanding it. Go and read it before commenting, don't just read topic. Shallom
Re: hhh by 9jii(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
3xtr6r:

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

Falae just realized this in 2015 after his kidnap and humiliation in the hands of his Fulani masters.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...
dan akuya yaruba ke cin uwar ka ko?
Re: hhh by uchendu99(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
mordsith:
The man Nnamdi kanu is a spirited man with his mind set on the freedom of his people....... But He was wrong about everything.

Nigeria as a country has been bedeviled by myriads of problems. The issues he raised are genuine but He was totally wrong in his viewpoint.

1. The Beginning :

Nigeria since amalgamation has been at the root of Africa's backwardness. The nation is a blend of two nations that are incompatible. Islamic religious beliefs in the North and thick set christianity in the southern part.
The mixture is also controversial with an almost 50:50 split. This nation that was to champion the affairs of Africa was to be embroiled in conflict right from the start. And this internal conflict would ensure Nigeria remains perpetually poor and disorganized to be of any impact on Africa.
Nigeria was established by the British government to be the biggest prison in The Continent. Continue reading and find out why.

2. The black race : In the not too distant past the Black man ruled Europe and dominated the scene in the period spanning 9500 BC to 4300 BC. During this period they built the pyramids and enslaved the white race. Pyramids in Sudan, Egypt and Anambra were built with Jewish slave labor. In the period of their slavery the Jewish people learnt secrets from the blacks that enables them to dominate the world today.
If Africa attained freedom...... we would dominate them once again and thus Nigeria was created with a curse for us all.

3. Nigeria's Curse: In this nation known as Nigeria for over 55 years of nationhood we are yet to have the basic necessities of modern living :
---Electricity is a luxury that Nigeria will never have. The south Would continue to destroy the gas pipeline to ensure that you have no power supply unless they have political power. And when they have this power the northern cabal would ensure insecurity and vandalism occurs.
----- The tussle for power leaves us with little or no strength for economic development.

4. The 2013-2015 Saga :Obama as Africa's biggest Enemy :

When the man Obama became the first black man to rule America...... Many Africans rejoiced. The African movement didn't join the euphoria. We knew that the white man was up to something. Obama was the worst thing to happen to Africa. Here's why........

√ The overthrow of Gadafi: Libya was a destination of many Nigerians and Africans. It had a living standard that was better than most western Countries. but It was overthrown by Obama-the enemy's weapon. Africa is yet to recover.

√Ousting of Jonathan : Hate Jonathan Or like him there is a story he would tell one day that will shock the world. He had started using multiple currencies as reserve against the US wishes. The US created and funded boko Haram to destroy Jonathans government. With the help of insiders and saboteurs the Boko Haram gained ascendency. The day before the election Obama gave a speech with vieled warning aimed at Jonathan. Fearing a US sponsored Civil war. Jonathan congratulated Buhari even before the election was over.

5. The Biafran Secessionist movement : To free the Igbo Speaking people from the grip of the whites was Kanu's main goal. He had the support of several Igbo MP's in London as such he was protected.
But Nnamdi kanu was wrong....... The Ndigbo nation were not the only ones that need freedom from this prison where all wee do is fight against each other.

ALL TRIBES NEEDED FREEDOM FROM THIS PRISON BUILT BY THE WHITES.

As such he was wrong.

THE MANNER OF WHICH HE STARTED THE STRUGGLE WAS SKEWED; HE SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN TO ALL NIGERIANS. ENLIGHTENED THEM OF THE NEED TO BE FREE FROM THIS CONTRAPTION OF THE WHITES

As such he was wrong.

NIGERIA IS A ZOO.... SO SHOULD WE LEAVE OUR FELLOW AFRICANS BEHIND IN A ZOO?

He was very wrong.

LET US STRUGGLE FOR A BETTER AFRICA..... ENLIGHTEN ALL BE IT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA.

TELL THEM THE TRUTH.... …THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE BETTER.

If they tell you e go better 56 years ago and e never better then my brother e no go better.

On a final note let me state that if a nation army and police massacres it's citizens in Odi, southern Delta, zaria, Aba, Onistcha, Asaba, Borno and The Oyo farmers under Awolowo.... then you are not in a country. YOU ARE IN A PRISON

BLACK MAN IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT
I doubt that claim of yours that the blackman ruled europe,that didnt happen.
Re: hhh by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wat a useless stupid writeup. So the whites are also responsible for looting,greed,corrupt politicians. if you had high IQ as well as most nigerians u could have known that we could still sit and decide way forward for this entity called Nigeria. no all the confab were just carnivals and you are here writing this trash.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Clamour For War See This (BIAFRA) / Saraki Renovates Late Rashidi Yekini's House,boosts Mother's Biz / PHOTO!!! FORMER President Olusegun Obasanjo Visit Former President Of The USA,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.