Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs (1087 Views)

The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / The Problem With Ohanku Road / Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by peleson: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Over 16years, this road remains a major road that leads to more than 400 streets that have not experienced coaltar since the creation of this world. Entrace to this major road also leads to a central big market and Enyimba football stadium aba.but linking this Major are over 400 roads and other major roads that Abia state and Fmr imo state government has abandoned. No motorable roads, no drainage.turninga vibrant section of a city to an avoidable slum. Worthy of note, the former minister of labour stays along / off this road. No emergency where it is needed. 16years of waste and plunder by orji kalu and t.a orji. A task on the palms of gov ikpeazu of Abia state.

Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by peleson: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, seun,
Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by ojay2053(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Damn! Naija sef.
Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by donsteady(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
peleson:
Cc: lalasticlala, seun,
bro good day, i send u pm, i want to know a bit about cruising.
thank you
Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where is the road? I can only see a river.
Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Relax, ikpeazu is an Ngwa man and Aba is the land of the ngwas, Ikpeazu will transform Aba, the Enyi 1 of Aba(ngwa people king) will be giving him advice.
Re: Aba:ohanku Road,silence Of Gov.ikpeazu,suffering Of Innocent Citizens For 16yrs by donigspain(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lalasticlala and seun need to see this.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found A New Name For Apc.apcccc All Promises Cancelled. / Senator Akpabio On Biafra – Asks Why Post War Reconstruction Began In The West / We‘ve Never Had It So Bad –ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.