Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader (24245 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Shagbaorg: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2016
It is too early to develop oral diarrhea.nobody in this wildest imagination thought that PMB will ever be be he president in the earliest yrs of Goodluck.so I suggest PDP to be quite and focus on reconstructuring the mess it created but in the party and Nigeria/Nigerians as a whole
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Opinedecandid(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Point on.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Achuwa1(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Look how this young man is speaking gud & constructive english.
if it is buhari,he will be talking as if he is chewing gworo,,,,,
i see pdp pulling some gud shots if they can put the house together in 2019
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2016
apc dont have experience yet in governance.....

pdp is not experienced to be the opposition.....

i wish a country like cotonou was developed, i for don trek go...
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Toilet tissue
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by ewenla1234(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2016
[center]Hmm
thats why i stick to this great party till death
I love this man because he really proof his political maturity...
PDP WINS MY HEART AGAIN AND AGAIN

keep checking Ewenla4Youths.com for all latest free browsing[/center]
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by ewenla1234(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Hmm
thats why i stick to this great party till death
I love this man because he really proof his political maturity...
PDP WINS MY HEART AGAIN AND AGAIN
keep checking Ewenla4Youths.com for all latest free browsing
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
hmm
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
National leader= Aboki

National youth leader= Aboki....

Presidential Candidate= Aboki

Members= Igbos!!

Who is now the real Butt licker??

God please reset the senses of my people!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by paschu: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
VERY brialliant chap. I'm seriously impressed.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by paschu: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
National leader= Aboki

National youth leader= Aboki....

Presidential Candidate= Aboki

Members= Igbos!!

Who is now the real Butt licker??

God please reset the senses of my people!!

You have not seen anything yet. You don't mess with the igbos of today. Take them for granted at your own peril. You may not understand what's playing out until you suddenly realize that power is back to the north for good. It's then that folks will begin to reconsider ever taking the so called 5% for granted.

The thing though is that we seem to have a ton of nationalists in the PDP. If not..., God have mercy on those who think that the igbos are dispensible.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by johnayo01: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2016
sandraokosun:
pdp shld forget abt ruling nigeria. A dog cannot go back to its vomit.

Only a fool would keep doing same thing and expect different result.

they cant cajole nigerians into a dirty past. Nigerians saw its pathetic state by 2015 and decided to change direction, and if that direction doesnt seem right, the obvious is it changes to another,
atleast try new hands, their is nothing of lost for the common man who ends up surfering as bottom feeder. Atleast pdp is never an option.

It can continue with its vicious cycle of no ideas other than pleasing the north and ethnicity controvesies.

i expect pat utomi and likes to float a party 2019, just like b4, the awarenes is high now, we dont care abt party but direction change till we get it right.

NYC ryt up
but u shld also kw DT 90% of APC members were
from PDP
so it wasn't u dt change direction
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2016
gratiaeo:
I pray PDP ll get it right before 2019 I can't wait to kick this dullard out of aso rock
oga history will repeat it self,pdp will win all south south and igbo state,buhari will win north and west
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
YouthsPC0:
This is a youth leader not the 54 year old man APC is parading , in fact APC and Buhari is just a joke PDP should get its house in order cleanse itself of all its bad traits bring in the real technocrats they are known for and APC will never smell Aso villa for the rest of their existence
......... . Clean itself of bad traits.......... Its easier said than done. If u were in there shoes u wont be talking this way. If politivians can change overnight for good, nigeria would be a better place. So apc and buhari are ur enemies now? What a shame? Fighting for pdp that never know u exist. One thing i know if pmb did not do to people's expectation after 4yrs God will remove him and not even millions of ipob combined with pdp.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
OLADD:
If PDP can pull their acts together and remain a united entity, I see them returning to power in 2019. In the first instance, PDP did not loose the 2015 elections because of non-performance as erroneously construed by many, but rather, the North found a fertile ground in APC since PDP had given its presidency ticket to Jonathan. Justifiably or not, allowing power to remain in the South till 2019 would have been a political suicide for the people from the Sahara and that was fiercely resisted with everything in their arsenal during the presidential polls. If the ex president had been a northerner even with poorer performance, he would have been overwhelmingly returned in 2015. But with Buhari's administration taking off on shaky note and his party's internal squabble seemingly unabating, coupled with PDP zoning its presidency ticket to the North in 2019, the coast seems to be frosty for APC but cozy for PDP. A typical northern politician would feel at home with a Mallam Ibrahim Sherau as president than a subtle and unpredictable Buhari at the helms of affairs.
lols,pdp will win south and igbo land,buhari will win north and west again.secondly u tink tinubu will go for hunting and hand over d animal e caught to opposition to eat abi?
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2016
paschu:

You have not seen anything yet. You don't mess with the igbos of today. Take them for granted at your own peril. You may not understand what's playing out until you suddenly realize that power is back to the north for good. It's then that folks will begin to reconsider ever taking the so called 5% for granted.

The thing though is that we seem to have a ton of nationalists in the PDP. If not..., God have mercy on those who think that the igbos are dispensible.

So what are you trying to say?

That it is a good thing that PDP is playing a fast one on us??

They want to use and dump us as usual??

The earlier our youths know that we won't vote for anybody in 2019, both PDP and APC, except any party with Igbo candidate, the better!!

Igbos hate Buhari and Love Sherrif

Hate Osibanjo and Love Fayose

Hate Ngige and Love Wike

Hate APC and Love PDP!!

Who is fooling Who??

Let's wise up my people!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by ElCule: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Rollingdice:
Let's see what happens between now and then. If security is restored plus the massacre by the Fulani stopped, naira bounces back to at least 100 naira to a dollar, unemployment is reduced to at least 50%, he can continue. Anything short of that, CHANGE!!!!!!
God bless you. One cannot say for sure what will hapen between now and 2019. Right now the country is on auto-pilot but if Buhari can turn things around before 2019 he can win. Good leader is what we need.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
History will be repeated...

PDP will take the south and east

APC will take the NORTH and WEST

#SHIKENA #SIMPLE #COMMONSENSE

PDP and there cohorts have to wait for 32 years before dreaming of coming close to Aso-Rock

And when more people from South and East vote in numbers plus little percentage from the SW and NC, their will be sorrow tears and blood.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by paschu: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So what are you trying to say?

That it is a good thing that PDP is playing a fast one on us??

They want to use and dump us as usual??

The earlier our youths know that we won't vote for anybody in 2019, both PDP and APC, except any party with Igbo candidate, the better!!

Igbos hate Buhari and Love Sherrif

Hate Osibanjo and Love Fayose

Hate Ngige and Love Wike

Hate APC and Love PDP!!

Who is fooling Who??

Let's wise up my people!!

You are simply not paying attention to the history and proceedings of the ongoing. If you want to understand the fruit (action) go back to check out the roots (the cause) Check all the people you just mentioned carefully, verify their public dispositions towrds the igbos thoroghly, and you'd know WHY igbos are going the way they are going. But I hope you'd even understand such issues.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Yksoul(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
PDP THAT YOUTHS ARE ACTIVE BUT NOT INFLUENCIAL.YOUTHS THAT HAVE NO GOD FATHER IN PDP WILL NEVER BE SUPPORTED BY ANYBODY.YOUTHS WITH NO OR LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC INTEGRATION AND AFFAIR.YOUTH WITH BRAIN TO STEAL AND EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUNDS LIKE THEIR RULERS.LETS WAIT AND SEE WHO WIN COME 2019
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
So u have reduced performance to sqeaking good english. Nawa for nigerian youths.
Achuwa1:
Look how this young man is speaking gud & constructive english.
if it is buhari,he will be talking as if he is chewing gworo,,,,,
i see pdp pulling some gud shots if they can put the house together in 2019
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
paschu:

You are simpk not paying attention to the history and proceedings of the ongoing. If you want to understand the fruit (action) go back to check out thr roots (the causr) Check all the people you just mentioned carefully, verify their public dispositions thoroghly and you'd know WHY igbos are going the way they are going. But I hope you'd even understand such issues.

Then explain to him clearly.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by yaki84: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
there are prayers that God dont answer.

God answers every prayers even thieves do pray before embarking on thier journey. d only prayer God doesnt answer is if u dont pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by Tunami(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
u can't say ooo, cos u aint God.
who is claiming to be God? Sister ifeoma
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by yaki84: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
sandraokosun:
pdp shld forget abt ruling nigeria. A dog cannot go back to its vomit.

Only a fool would keep doing same thing and expect different result.

they cant cajole nigerians into a dirty past. Nigerians saw its pathetic state by 2015 and decided to change direction, and if that direction doesnt seem right, the obvious is it changes to another,
atleast try new hands, their is nothing of lost for the common man who ends up surfering as bottom feeder. Atleast pdp is never an option.

It can continue with its vicious cycle of no ideas other than pleasing the north and ethnicity controvesies.

i expect pat utomi and likes to float a party 2019, just like b4, the awarenes is high now, we dont care abt party but direction change till we get it right.

so what is buhari doing? doing different things abi?
person wey fight corruption since 1983 e no fit win am even with guns n bombs, n he is still toeing that path expecting to win, who does that in this 21st century?
an archaic,ancient old troll who believes corruption can be won using only Ak47 n grenades.
its a pity people still have faith in this zombie.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by ifeomaekol(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
who is claiming to be God? Sister ifeoma
ok oooooo
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by demslayerrz: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Buhari's cluelessness proves that also. He'll face a massive defeat if he dare contest in 2019

Ipob dunce freeglobe, buhahahaha. From GEJ till 2019 to Biafra and now 2019 election. Confused gay
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by texazzpete(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Since by 2018 half of the PDP leadership will be serving jail terms for corruption, this man is smartly positioning himself. Kudos to a savvy young man!

Of course, PDP will not smell power in 2019.
Re: PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader by danasjoe1: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
This guy spoke with wisdom...he should be made the PDP national chairman..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.