Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,312 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme (721 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme by reportnaija(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji women empowerment programme Phase 2 'I'd Rather Be Self Made' took place last Saturday March 12th in Surulere and the turn out was massive.

Where she will Giving some lucky ladies money to start up business for themselves according to her the event had more turn up this year. so she plan in opening an academy where ladies will be trained and interact with each other.

This is a laudable project by her and i believe some corporate firm should tap into the ideal..

Her father was also there to support her..

She also announced that she's going on a short vacation to Dubai.

go Linda you can do it...

See photos from the event below..

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/photos-from-linda-ikeji-id-rather-be.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme by reportnaija(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2016
more pictures of lib sis laura and lib and her father below

http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/photos-from-linda-ikeji-id-rather-be.html

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2016
kiss
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji 'i'd Rather Be Self Made' Women Empowerment Programme by ElDaIllest(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Tears! See How Two Students Beat Up Their Teacher Coz Of What He Told Them / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Airport Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.