Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) (54094 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
onatisi:
It is really annoying ,every week it is always the same news about amaeachi,it is either he is abusing wike or boarding a plane. Since he became minister,he hasn't said any tangible intelligent thing about the aviation sector or even his plans for his ministry. He is always taking pictures at the airport as if he is fulfilling a duty and obligation. Are these the set of ppl that will make Nigeria great Definitely not

Bro, take ya time oh. grin
Why are you asking valid questions of our Rt. Honourable minister and two-term governor of a whole Rivers state. grin grin
Who are you sef? grin grin grin
Abi you are also a radio interviewer ni?
No let the man abuse you oh with his sharp razor mouth.
Don't you know that the zombies are not allowed to reason and query their leaders ni?
Anyway thankfully for you, you are NOT a zombie. Congrats o jare.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
And so what does he have four legs
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by applemark: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bet Ben Bruce will comment about that common sense nonsense on this issue! Transport minister flying Arik, grin grin grin grin common sense will be he should travel by road and see the conditions of the road and why they are death traps

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by searay(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
AMAECHI IS THE ONLY MAN THAT WIKEDNESS FEARS...\
tHE ABLE AND WORKING MINISTER OF TRANSPORTATION OF THE FED REP. OF NIGERIA
THE PAST GOVERNOR OF RIVERS
THE PAST SPEAKER OF RIVERS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
THE LION OF NIGER DELTA
THE GOOD AND LESS CORRUPT LEADER

THE MAN THAT IS LOVED BY 85% OF THE GOOD PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE...

The man you are trying to described is mentally ill. Sorry
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by networkrecharg: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
really

searay:
The man you ate trying to antagonist (wike) is mentally I'll. Sorry
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by aeronot(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
And u happened to be there take d pictures... Tot he said he will be in rivers althru the wk.
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am sure the op has not boarded a plane b4.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by treach(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Leading by example.

God bless Lion of Ubima

God bless Nigeria. grin

Wats d big deal abt dis.. Focus on d fact dat, Dem d ogas nw enter public flights...
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
TIME WASTER
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by adeyeye5353(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Forget! The securities are performing their normal work
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by theGistsonline: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Arranged Searching cum Public Stunt..
ues agreed! Publicity stunt
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by nefertitiram: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
obiremy:
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, pictured as he is being searched by airport authorities at the Murtala Muhammed Airport this morning. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-rotimi-amaechi-being-searched-at.html

Free publicity for Air Peace
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
obiremy:
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, pictured as he is being searched by airport authorities at the Murtala Muhammed Airport this morning. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-rotimi-amaechi-being-searched-at.html

Who this ONe dey pretend to? When you be Governor why we no see you follow line or you no ever fly plane? This present Government is the Worst that I have seen with the height of Hypocrisy , I pit Nigerians in hands of these Hypocrite.
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Eberex(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Dpreferred: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
irrelevant news
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by searay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
really

I repeat:
The man you were trying to described is mentally ill. Sorry
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by networkrecharg: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
ARE U A PSYCHOLOGIST

ARE IN ANYWAYS TRYING TO TELL US THE WIKE S ACTS IS AS RESULT OF POOR TRAINING

searay:
I repeat:
The man you were trying to described is mentally ill. Sorry
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
searay:
Please who is Amaechi?
he plays for Barcelona FC alongside Messi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am really ashamed of my dear country Nigeria. We can't even build a standard airport to cover our dirty unclothedness. Imagine checkpoint right in front of an aeroplane when that should be right inside the airport. Na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is he in Rivers or Lagos....
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by awa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why do I feel that Mr. Amechi asked those guys to snap him this picture for publicity sake?
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by yakubuadeiza(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
tongue
Ndlistic:
Ole Amaechi, Looters of ubima and Rivers State. Nonsense man
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by mynd1(f): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

I know my way but Buhari has blocked it due to his dollarisation road to APC nomination.
Mind what you ask to avoid getting what you did not bargain for.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74
Oga leave me joor!
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
all na wash.....
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by krysTein(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
[img] he z searched in hz ministry [/img]
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Oga leave me joor!

Nor be me hold you oh. Make you address yourself to Amaechi.
Abeg no come spoil my name for nairaland. grin
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
stop weed
na photoshop jo
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hw z dis news may dem nor search am because he b minister or waiting?
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by Achorise: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
I thought he said, he was not going to leave Rivers till the state Assembly polls is over.Just one dead he is leaving PH.come and stay.
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by ladenz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
If GEJ was President this would have been victimization
Re: Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) by dadexcel: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Leading by example.

God bless Lion of Ubima

God bless Nigeria. grin
........... You see... He wanted you to believe what you just said
.... And guess what?.... You just did.......another word for that is..... Gullible?.... Or complete it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.