Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter (1129 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by Halleydavid: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
The evil deeds that men commit these days are just mind blowing. How can a father even have the thoughts of desire towards his own daughter, teenage girl for that matter. This story was sent in by an eye witness, the man named Gift Wiche from Choba community in Obio/Akpor LGA in Rivers State, got his biological teenage daughter pregnant.

The girl confessed her father got her pregnant and the father didn't deny it when interrogated. Well, he's with the police right now while the community leaders are also handling the case. He must be punished that I know and of course will be banished from the community. Wetin person dey hear from far don happen for my community. God help us ooo...
Attached is the picture of the evil man. Will keep you updated''

See more photos of him here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/see-face-of-man-who-raped-and.html

Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by Kyliegame: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
How I wish they pluck out that thing in-between his legs and feed him
Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by igraman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
why covering his face na
Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by osesology(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am overgasted and flabawelmed by the evil that men do these days! God, pls o, ur second coming is long overdue.
Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by sparrowkid: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
He is definitely carrying out his religion's injunction. His God commanded him through his Holy Scripture to always have carnal knowledge of his daughter. So what is the problem here?

1 Like

Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by ckmayoca: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
What face are u asking us to see @OP. Abi u sef confused ni.
Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by peacengine(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
remove that thing from his face let us see the face of a very sick sick sick alien
Re: See The Face Of The Man Who Raped And Impregnated His 13 Year Old Daughter by Halleydavid: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
What face are u asking us to see @OP. Abi u sef confused ni.

LOL, His full face will be revealed soon.

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Students Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way Back To Kano From Lagos / Ekiti State Allocation From The Federation Account (may 2016) / Gov. Aregbesola V. Osun State Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.