Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cost Of Building A Standard Textile Industry In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Building A Standard Textile Industry In Nigeria (1568 Views)

How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / Odu’a Group, Abuad To Revive Ado-ekiti Textile Mill With $32.5m / A Medium Sized Supermarket Or A Standard Men's Salon? My Budget Is 1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Standard Textile Industry In Nigeria by nuruchico: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
please can u guys help me with the cost of building a standard textile industry in Nigeria. I also will like the companies that can build and the procedure to get all the required documents please.
Re: Cost Of Building A Standard Textile Industry In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
nuruchico:

please can u guys help me with the cost of
building a standard textile industry in Nigeria. I
also will like the companies that can build and the
procedure to get all the required documents
please.

am following and waitin too.. pls quote or mention me when you start getting infos..
Re: Cost Of Building A Standard Textile Industry In Nigeria by venril(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't know how much it cost to start one. But a textile company in kaduna state is currently for sale at 2.2 billion naira. I guess with this price you can quantify how much is needed to start up a new one.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Banks Stopping Dynamic Currency Conversion? / Snacks Packaging Nylon / Payoneer Still Working Perfectly In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.