Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos (50628 Views)

Passengers Travelling For Matriculation In Imo Involved In A Motor Accident.PICS / Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia / 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by thaoriginator: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry bro, accident bad gan men. Travelling should be banned, everybody stay at home Jor cry
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Cry babies everywhere.

Are you high?
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
May God grant him a speedy recovery....i never knew livibg legends like this exist...i tot most NGO were scams...may God grant we that are also willing to assist others the power to do so
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by larion: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
What is needed to be done....who is responding ! Fast!
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by betsecured: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very sad
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Are you high?

Nigerians and useless questions.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by AwajisEJ(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
I pray for quick recovery
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Freksy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
kingofchess:
why do bad things always happened to good people?.... may God in his infinite mercy revive him. u r not alone. though, I dont know u, but I will b praying 4 u

Bad things sometimes, but NOT ALWAYS, happen to good people. By the way, how do you know 'good people'?

Nevertheless, I wish the victim(s) quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by headTO: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrNigeriaPMB:
it never a bad thing

it just a trial from God

God does not try us with evil
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by HaneefahAde(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by HaneefahAde(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Eeyah. My God grant him quick recovery.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by vipez(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
so touching sad
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by pee777(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrNigeriaPMB:
it never a bad thing

it just a trial from God

Sorry God never tries people neither does He tempt people too.
I pray quick recovery to the injured souls involved in that accident.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Get well soon
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by dust88: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have met him once in a hospital where hé came to visit à patient, his à kind man
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Sijo01(f): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good is good motors and accident like bread and butter.
Get well soon bro. No accident can cut shot your good work. You still have a lot of work to do.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
My topic of the devotional I read this afternoon: YOUR FAITH IN GOD IS ALL YOU HAVE.

MARCH 15, 2016
“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…” Hebrews 12:2

Your faith in God is all you have. It’s the core of who you are. The enemy will stop at nothing to cause you to doubt what you know in your heart to be true. If you miss the mark, the enemy will want you to question God’s love for you. If you suffer financially, his goal is to get you to question that God is your Provider. If he attacks your physical health, he wants you to question God’s willingness to heal you.

Whatever area the enemy is attacking in your life that is the area he wants to cause the most confusion, doubt and unbelief. But you can turn things around with your steadfast faith in God. Your faith is indeed powerful! If the enemy is working overtime to destroy it, he sees it’s value. You must understand the precious value of your faith in God and begin to strengthen it. Work it as if it’s a muscle. God doesn’t want perfect people, He craves perfect faith. The Bible says in Hebrews 11:6, “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Do you believe that?

You will go through the storm, yes, but your faith will get you through to the other side. Yes, it will! Your faith in God is what holds you together when everything around you is falling apart. Trust that God initiated your faith and He will bring it to full maturity.

Prayer: Father God, I receive Your words into my heart. Activate my faith by Your Holy Ghost and bring my faith to full maturity. In Jesus name, Amen.

(Read Hebrews 11)

I wish him healing from the throne of Grace,
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by MrNigeriaPMB: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
headTO:

God does not try us with evil

wu does then?

cos i dont belive in the devil

afterall es a good man close to God
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by macaranta(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wishing him a quick recovery.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by KweenE(f): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin[b][/b]
Nelkoko:
Dat guy can fight with big show n him g beat big show hands down
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by itiswell247: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
get well soon bro, nice guy.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Tonydeeb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wishing him a speedy recovery!, whether tthis be caused by man or not, you shall have victory over anyone wishing you ill...on one condition though, that 'you' do not have hidden agenda(s) coupled with your humanitarian services...
Btw, this is my dream, helping ppl who cannot afford bla bla...though not moving about from one state to another like a jobless hypocrite...you can easily do all that from the four walls of an office, or your home...even if you have to make it a once in a while priority to move about.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by myinvest: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Start a campaign for him on www.donate-ng.com , You may be able to raise money from well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
may God grant him absolute healing
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by essien253(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
note: there is no good person on earth. no, not even one
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by mimiwhite4real(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
May God send his ministry angels 2 minister quick healing on him in Jesus name Amen
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by CutieViva(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
God will not allow to waste because he have not finish what he sent him to do, i believe this is just a trial and God in his infinite mercy will heal him fast to continue the good work,Amen! Uncle Paulcy You are healed in Jesus name, Amen.[qquote author=viviangist3 post=43789807]PAULCY CYPRIAN IWUALA (PAPI) IN A SERIOUS MOTOR ACCIDENT..THE GOOD SAMARITAN NEEDS OUR HELP!

Paulcy is the young man that goes round the country in search of HOPELESS SICK individuals,sick ones who cannot afford adequate medical treatment, Paulcy is the man who finds a way to pull these impoverished ones out of their hopeless mystery.This humanist of our generation hard a misfortune this morning on his way to Lagos State to in continuation of his service to God and mankind.He had a motor accident along Orie Road,his leg and head was reportedly in bad condition due to the accident. He is under emergency Care Unit currently at Orie General Hospital. I call on friends, family,NGO's, Government and good spirited individual to help save his situation. He need to be moved from The Orie General Hospital immediately to where he can get better medicare.He is priceless Gold and gift from God to the weak, the poor and afflicted, lets be our brothers keeper and help him recover from this accident. He was going to Lagos unannounced to deposit a medical bill for a sick patient under his NGO, HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.You could recall,it was same Paulcy that raised alarm about the hopeless situation of CHUKWU ARISA before Abia State Government came to Arisa's Rescue, same is applicable to Amah Tobin kala-mama before River State government approved to take care of his medical bill. Currently his foundation is battling with a cancer patients from Mbaise in Imo State and the lady her situation took Paulcy to Lagos this morning before he got this accident. ... as he is steadily building his HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS. Lets show him love and care now please.I Pray nothing happens to him.
==============================================

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala wrote on his facebook wall hours before his accident at Orie Road.

PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT IN ALL YOUR DOINGS

I was introduced to this beautiful girl she's so lovely, full of life from the first day I spoke to her I liked her, she speaks with so much authority yet weak, I can feel her voice that she must be a strong girl the kind that will hold any man's home and make it a heaven for the man..

When my father married my mother he bright her home and on the first night my mother opened all her baggage and my granny said to her " This kind of woman that laid all her baggage open na wa oo at least keep some hidden but my mother is a rare kind of woman, she is strong gentle, energetic, outspoken, so transparent yet authoritative in my house only my Mom disciplines, that's the kind of girl I spoke to, she's every man's kinda woman unless you want a lady that the world will ride on and she waits for the husband, I can assure no man's wants such liability..

I promised this beauty I'm going to visit her to see how we can work things out, I hope it goes well and I hope that all my heart desires will be met, I'll relate with her and then I'll tell you my people the rest of the story I hope and pray that it turns out to be a very positive meeting, if you are my fans please do pray for me for safe journey and that all I seek on going there will be fulfilled ... I love you guys and I'm proud of you all...

Guys she might not really like myself so if your interested in this beauty do indicate because I'm gonna make her a friend of mine.. See you guys from up there till the touch down ...

I apologize to all my family members, I'm so sorry for not telling you all I'm going to Lagos, especially my father, I know with good arrangement he will still ask me to go, but I did not tell him so please apologize to him for me and tell him I love him, and I'm going because I wouldn't want anyone to delay not cancel this movement, my family have been supportive of me and I want them to please forgive me and know that I love them so much ...

http://www.viviangist.com/paulcy-cyprian-iwuala-papi-in-a-serious-motor-accident-the-good-samaritan-photos[/quote]
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ijaya123:
Judge not, lest you be judged.
Oga how does that relate to what was written up there?

Wishing him speedy recovery... His good deeds will surely b rewarded
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by 4reala(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Heavenly father, God of daddy Adeboye, pls grant him speedy recovery in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by oglalasioux(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bad things happen to everyone. It's just over hyped when it happens to good people.

Wishing the injured quick recovery.
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by abbie4eva(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Find satisfying answers to the question: Why do bad things happen to good people?

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20140701/#?insight[search_id]=1e30e48c-8dff-42ed-b9b3-b1d92e2e446b&insight[search_result_index]=0
Re: Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos by Realist2: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nothing will happen to him, God's hand upon him. IJN Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A City Inside A City In Abuja, Nigeria / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.