Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble (816 Views)

Adekunle Gold Song Titled Ire (lyrics) / Dj Mummy's Pet - Best Of Adekunle Gold / Simi Confirms Adekunle Gold’s Song “ARIWO KO” Is Dedicated To Davido And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble by njuwo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
My dad finished eating and called me to come and clear the dinning table. As I was about packing the plates. The cup fell on the floor. My hand was full already so I decided to go and drop the plates in the kitchen first. "Ofego," My father called, "Pick up the cup now." "Okay Papa, I will come back to pick it up. Let me go and drop the plates first.
As I was going to the kitchen, I just started singing Adekunle Gold's song pick up. Not intentional though but it was what my mind led me to sing. "Baba God ooo..pick up the call. Emi naa fe ra range o...pick up the call. Dangote 'olori meji...pick up the call... na beg I dey beg o... Getting to the dinning table to pick up the cup, I heard a whip of koboko on my back. My dad started flogging me with the koboko. I started begging for mercy cause I didn't know what I had done wrong. The Neighbours came and intervened. And they asked me what I did to my father. I explained to them I don't know what I did. Then my father said, "Look at this idiot. I told him to pick up the cup that fell on the floor. He said he was coming to pick up the cup. And the next thing he did was, he started singing...Baba mi o...pick up the cup. Dangote olori meji...pick up the cup. Otedola Olori meji..pick up the cup. Na beg I dey beg o... pick up d cup.
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/how-adekunle-golds-song-landed-me-in.html

1 Like

Re: How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble by ademega(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't seem to get this joke can u remix
Re: How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
lol
Re: How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble by Swissheart(f): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol
Re: How Adekunle Gold's Song Landed Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! / Miss Pooja - Hoor | Latest Punjabi Songs 2016 | Tahliwood Records / DOWNLOAD Music:Victor Blakes- Omomi(prod.kezyklef)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.