Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Tv Strong Decoder And Dish For Luck Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Tv Strong Decoder And Dish For Luck Person (830 Views)

She Missed Her Luck Because Of Runs / FATE,GRACE,LUCK And Miracles. / My Tv Strong Decoder And Dish For Luck Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tv Strong Decoder And Dish For Luck Person by olaodun: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
With string decoder and dish, all the big churches are in your house while you have access to watch free to air cable station free of charge. I just want a lucky person to have the stock I bought before the rise of dollar. Decoder + dish = N12, 000 through ecstasytreasuresltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Storage Tank That Killed Two Aged Men At Topo Badagry / In Nigeria, Does The King's Father Prostrate For The King? / Eight Ways To Boost Your Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.