Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

"LETTER TO SARAFINA" Is Just A Figment Of Immagination....d.i.b. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "LETTER TO SARAFINA" Is Just A Figment Of Immagination....d.i.b. (661 Views)

Kogi Based Hiphop Sensation D I B Aquires Brand New Ford Range (see Photos) / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / "LETTER TO SARAFINA" Is Just A Figment Of Immagination....d.i.b. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"LETTER TO SARAFINA" Is Just A Figment Of Immagination....d.i.b. by confirmigalaboy: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
D.I.B aka Dat igala Boy is gradually gaining ground and acceptance in the nigerian music scene,
The fast rising indegenous rapper from the middle belt who seem to be enjoying a little fame with the release of his monster hit "LETTER TO SARAFINA" earlier these year, disclosed exclusively to xeramagazine, that the song letter to sarafina is purely a figment of immagination in his words.."Letter to sarafina is purely a figment of my immagination no strings attached..that track is a special dedication to every young lovers out there" when asked on how he was able to get the inspiration for the song he said "I have been in love, and am still in love"..
The indigenous rapper from kogi east who is rummored to be dating Queen sara yusuf former Miss kogi,is hitting the street real hard with lyrics and rhymes..and has vowed never to stop until he hit the top..DOWNLOAD Letter to sarafina here..http://xeramagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Letter-To-Sarafina.mp3

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Destined Life Partner’ – Lynxxx Writes / Photos: Check Out The Newly Face Of Peter Of -pquare After Their Performance / Oh No! Davido Hands A Twitter User The Biggest Curse On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.