Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi (1306 Views)

Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by catchfun: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Transport Minister and former Governor of Rivers State, Rt.Hon Chibuike
Amaechi has said that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has committed
impeachable offence by failing to protect lives and property of the
people.
Mr Chibuike Amaechi, who was a guest on Channels Television’s Sunrise
Daily on Tuesday, accused Governor Wike of allowing violence to thrive in
the state.
“The crisis in the state has gotten to a point where people’s lives and
property are lost. I thought that the responsibility of the Governor is to
protect lives and property.
“The only offence that is constitutional and you can refer to as
impeachable, is when the Governor is not able to protect lives and
property,” he emphasised.
The Minister, however, dismissed claims by the Police that the crisis in
Omoku was as a result of cultists’ activities.
“Does the Commissioner of Police mean that the Peoples Democratic Party
cultists are fighting against the All Progressives Congress members.
“Whether they are cultists or not, the reason why lawlessness is surviving
is because you don’t punish those who break the law,” he said.
At least six persons were killed in Rivers State when Omoku community in
Onelga, came under heavy gunfire on February 13.
Police said it was a cult battle for supremacy.
The attack occurred less than 48 hours after a former lawmaker, who
represented ‘Onelga Constituency One’ in the Rivers State House of
Assembly between 1999 and 2003, was killed by yet to be identified gunmen
in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State.
Giving his opinion about the way forward to stop the crisis, the Minister
said that “the Governor has to stop supporting violence”.
“If he doesn’t encourage the militants, they won’t be doing what they are
doing. If anybody is found to have broken the law, punish him,” he added.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/wike-committed-impeachable-offence-amaechi/
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
The violence is so much and without respect, hope after the elections the governor will look into the violence.

I am a political by the way, whoever wins, congratulations.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by peacengine(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Demonic Amaechi
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by DonALtobello: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amaechi is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by legalworld(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
I pray violence stops in the entire country.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
legalworld:
I pray violence stops in the entire country.
Stop praying. Your God is deaf.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Someone should please do us a favour by giving this man his drugs. What a shame!!
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by legalworld(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I have no word for you. God bless you.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by nnachukz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
APC caused the violence with the hope of making the people to hate their governor. They will always make the state ungovernable for the governor just for the love of power.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Ohammadike: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bubu has committed an impeachable offence for allowing his Fulani brothers to wipe out agatu community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by princemillla(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Same thing with yu(amaechi). Am a fan of amaechi but I am disappointed. Exchanging threats in public is shameful acts. Both men ought to be sacked and impeached. But all goes in nija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by SleekMallam: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm surprised Amaechi is yet to take wike matter to CNN and Al Jazeera.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by mackhunter77: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
This our freedom of speech seems to be revealing 'professional' touts
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

AND YOUR LUCIFER IS WHAT?
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

SEE FAKE LUCIFER WAY THEY SUFFER AND DEPEND ON Buhari A 'MERE MORTAL'
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

AND YOUR LUCIFER IS WHAT?
Every President so far has sworn on the Bible and the Quran. Let that sink in.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

SEE FAKE LUCIFER WAY THEY SUFFER AND DEPEND ON Buhari A 'MERE MORTAL'

One day, you will die and be long forgotten. Your reasoning is limited by the deep sentiments you harbor. You believe so strongly in your cheap opinions. The lowest form of critical reasoning is beyond your level of competence, you keep grouping people into Christian/Muslim, North/South etc etc. I know I'm just wasting my time. Tomorrow, you'll be back here preaching Jesus on one thread, cursing Muslims and Northerners on another.
Have fun. wink
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
legalworld:

I have no word for you. God bless you.

Satan bless you too, Sis.
Re: Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi by Tunami(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
taxpayers money is just been wasted on this two(wike and amaechi) noise makers.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Speech At The National Economic Council Retreat / Like Father Like Son:Saraki's Father Suspended Some Years Ago(photo) / AVENGERS: Tonyebarcanista Share Your Peaceful Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.