Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years (21636 Views)

Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos / How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by peacengine(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
ahhhh its all politics. they are all thieves including the judiciary hence the bias of the judiciary undecided

Including Buhari grin
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by cardoctor(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Where is my share?
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Ohammadike:
Thats what bubu said

If bubu could say that about abacha, only God knows how much he has and is stacking away right now since not being corrupt is definitely behaving like Abacha.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by genjutsu(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Hungry White men on the lose!

Looting Africa since 500BC till date
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by profstar(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2016
ikbnice:
Abacha really tried sha o ...anyway, we need the money plus the returns it has yielded in all this years. If Switzerland fails to return the money plus its interest, I'll call that kwaruption.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by MrNesta: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2016
I sent you an email Obadiah, I hope you respond..

sukkot:
ahhhh its all politics. they are all thieves including the judiciary hence the bias of the judiciary undecided
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by winningwinner(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2016
So how much remain for Buhari to collect?
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by winningwinner(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
look at it this way ? if he didnt do what he did, we would have not received close to a billion dollars in 10 years. the money would be in someones pocket now. and what do you know ? as soon as the money was returned to nigeria goodluck ebele pocketed it. and the fact that the money is returned in installments lets me know he did this on purpose to protect the money from thieves. listen, the man knew the caliber of people around him so he made his move.

Same thing with this govt. They want to cover up the ones they pocket by given you this report. By the way, who wants to know, who asked them?
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by coputa(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2016
All the returned stolen fund should be kept in a sovereign fund,and assign for a particular project. for example like building mechanized farms in all the 36 states in the country,the 36 states governors and the president should be the signatories to the fund.All the looted funds that were returns, were looted again by those who received it and their accomplices. Its like one step forward and twenty steps backward.lack of proper accountability still remain our bane.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by ib22003(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Finish ke.na profit them they give us sef
Smellymouth:
Wetin!!!!!! The money nor dey finish??
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by sukkot: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
MrNesta:
I sent you an email Obadiah, I hope you respond..

Hey my Chief. I just responded
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by sukkot: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

Including Buhari grin
buhari is not a politician. he is a man who is forced to play politics but he is really an elderstatesman. politicians are saraki, etc etc wink

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by yemynzo(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
mackhunter77:
shocked shocked shocked
Did Jona squander it all?
How and when was it remitted?
We don suffer sha
[color=#006600][/color]olboy eee...no be small oo
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by amtaken(f): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2016
These OPC kids won't let somebody rest.

Toktee:
Ask lesbianboy and Amtaken,they will surely tell you.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by aboveu(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Just because this man Abacha is dead. what of other Generals still alive? Till they gone b4 we know that Abacha loot is small.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by ClintonDal(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

R u sure? He left about 3000mw, PDP spent over 20billion dollars on power. Today, Nigeria has the most expensive darkness in the world.
And you're a big fat mofo. 80% of the new "incorrigible" APC were from the PDP. Let's all stop tagging them as PDP or APC and call them for what they are, THEIVES.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
ClintonDal:
And you're a big fat mofo.
Thank you.
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by Psalmmie001(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

R u sure? He left about 3000mw, PDP spent over 20billion dollars on power. Today, Nigeria has the most expensive darkness in the world.

'Nigeria has the most expensive darkness in the world'

This line got me LMFAO!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by Clebaba: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
All the money recovered b4, we dnt kno wat it was used for. Lets c what Bohari will do with dis. grin grin
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by Dejavvu500: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
kay29000:
And the $723 billion loot was relooted.
... looted. money is gonna still be relooted.... trust naija.. in D.J Karli voice.. we are the best Scammer shocked shocked
Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by ClintonDal(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Thank you.
Anytime wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.