Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband (102310 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by Thread: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Their headache, wetin concern me

Check my signature
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by armyofone(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2016
My grandmother told me in those days, when a king likes a woman, he banished the husband and take the wife. I guess the Oba merely followed his tradition without the banishment .
The scent of a woman....when a man loves a woman ummm he acts like a drunken dragon. Please you guys leave them alone. I hope this guy is not going to marry again. We are moving away from polygamy.
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2016
bashydemy:
Hahaha but mind you the writer might be right, There might be some kind of evil await in future.. What if the Lebanese use her to get into the Palace so as to know more about the deities and which one to abscond with.. When talk about million/billions of dollars woman no dey joke with that ooo...
haaaaaaa Lebanese o ni pee ku niyen...... #SMILES
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by aeronot(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Pix doesn't prove anything... Seems like a normal affair... No rings on their fingers... Newly wedded couples always show off their rings..
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Eyin aye onirun leyin..... Leave her and let her enjoy her marriage... Some of you people are saints online but for real life you are complicated..... Kilode alabosi po

You look stunning my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by 4nobody4every1: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2016
armyofone:
My grandmother told me in those days, when a king likes a woman, he banished the husband and take the wife. I guess the Oba merely followed his tradition without the banishment .
The scent of a woman....when a man loves a woman ummm he acts like a drunken dragon. Please you guys leave them alone. I hope this guy is not going to marry again. We are moving away from polygamy.
True cool

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by prophetfire: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2016
idupaul:
She must have some really special characteristics for men of means to love marrying her
the babalawo wey do her own juju no dey here.im sabi the leaves well well.
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by 4nobody4every1: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2016
babafirst:
I can see Ooni going for a 3rd wife soon but this oracle wey select Wura dem dey service am with enough kolanut and ogogoro so??Dem fit add weed to make the oracle sabi select well because the more intoxicated an oracle dey the better it performs.
..U are a clown, buhahahaha, No dull moment on Nairaland, so U mean the oracle don dey collect bribe be that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by 4nobody4every1: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Upon all his education, exposure and experiences in life, the Oba succumbed to the scam of some phantom deities who chose an "olosho" for him as a wife. Indeed, the gods must be crazy.
The oba never talk wetin the woman take cook for am. Na only God knows which private part she wash use the water prepare soup for the olodo Oba.
\
grin grin

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by isalegan2: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Zoharariel:
Ooni of ife is a fool & a disgrace to the Yoruba kingship institution.

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
The Oracle was probably drunk. Same situation when people are in relationships and they head to their pastor or imam for clarification.
Our people have lost the uncommon common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by bashydemy(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Unclad? Nooo she wouldn't dare. But as for being married to the Lebanese guy still, I kinda find it hard to believe because I believe they would have run some background investigation before approving the marriage.
Well let's hope so oo cs i dont want one greedy girl to bring the throne to mud..

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by NobleAngell(f): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
bashydemy:
Well let's hope so oo cs i dont want one greedy girl to bring the throne to mud..
Just like Samson in the Bible right?
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by misspicy2(f): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2016
dominique:

She looks better not smiling
Sorry dear, rules are rules sad
My thought exactly.

Awwwww embarassed
okay,thanks smiley
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2016
lebanese man don hamama ife queen tire.... blame IPOB lol

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by SplendidE(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Na wa o that means the new Queen is not a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by ooshinibos: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
notoriousbabe:
he is trying to tell us say na remanant kabiyesi dey chop

lol , there is no remnant in a ladies privates ..the kabiyesi is not a virgin abi ..
if we want to compare ..the kabiyesi has more remnant than her ..
Toto na toto ..so far its clean and not diseased :-)

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by yunafa(f): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Has it been confirmed that the union with the lebanese man is still valid? We need to ask more questions and also we need very sincere answers so that this "RIDICULOUS STORY ABOUT OLORI WURAOLA" can finally stop. This is kwarupsion in the highest degree!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by SucreB: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
dominique:
Does she ever smile?
God Bless you
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by tiwiex(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
dominique:
Does she ever smile?

That must be her secret.
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by odomanis: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
iamdiamond:
nd so what? dah was in the past

I am not sure you understand the meaning of : Still legally married. And Royalty is involved here,mind you.

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by idfrancis(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
When we still have fine ladies from osun shine that are still virgin kia well na kadara....
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You look stunning my dear
#smiles thanks
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by omoharry(f): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2016
how can any one in the Nigeria even date a Lebanese man..those stingy and wicked set of humsn beings..

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by babafirst(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[/b]..U are a clown, buhahahaha, No dull moment on Nairaland, so U mean the oracle don dey collect bribe be that grin grin
lol,yes.
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by ClintonDal(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
They should leave this woman alone. The Ooni is still married to her. All these haters. Once something good come your way, they try to discredit you.
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by baby124: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
armyofone:
Well that tradition doesn't matter in Nigeria anymore because Nigeria is a union of different tribes and nationalities. From Abuja this man can sue the Ooni and his wife for Bigamy. And you know what? It would hold in the court of law. Oba Gbese le does not apply in Nigeria of today. The husband has every right to fight back through the courts. And I don't know how anyone can respect an Oba to gbese le on his subjects. That is an abuse of power and ridicule of an obaship position to fight a commoner for his wife and deprive their children of a stable home. Any Oba that does gbese le on a commoner deserves what he sees at the hands on the commoner, because he brought himself down to his level.

1 Like

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by 4nobody4every1: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
babafirst:
lol,yes.
grin grin
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by alpontif(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
youngalex:
There are ladies that have special spiritual gifts, even in their worst behaviour the gift radiates...what the gods see, mere mortals might not see or understand,she was selected among others based on her spiritual strength...take it or leave it.
The men she dated or once married the spirit that controls her didn't accept them..simple
I tell people Marriage is more Spiritual than physical

Exactly. This is what some people dont know. It doesnt matter if she was an Allen Avenue olosho, If her spiritual strenght radiates powerfully...and matches yours, guy, marry her quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by isalegan2: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
-
Re: Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband by isalegan2: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
scholes0:
[size=14pt]This is what happens when an Oba choses to marry a well known neighborhood OLOSHO over a well groomed and brought up lady!!

Cheeeei ...... smdh![/size]

frainc:
oracle ko
MS word ni

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. / History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization / Nigerian Native Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.