Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? (9201 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / Botcho Cream & Yodi Pills For Bigger Bums & Hips +27733073111 / Botcho Cream & Yodi Pills For Hips Bums +27733073111 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please i won't be goin into much details about myself and how much i've tried to gain weight .. Cos am so skinny and it breaks my heart alot. So to DOCTORS in the house and to those about tellin me about the best i should go for between these two products - Yodi & 3 Doughnuts a day..please just know that i've been eatin alot infact i don chop almost all the foods containin callories in this nigeria incase u want to tell me to go on a eatin spree..so pls don't come and talk about food with me. Also, i've been on the followin drugs once like - capriGold, peractin and even wate on. But non worked. So just last night, i stumbled on a site where the girl there was also advicin another skinny girl to go on yodi that it really worked for her and shez 100% sure that it will work for the girl as well. But am not a girl though incase yall ask...i also heard eatin like 3 doughnuts a day can do the magic within 2weeks...please DOCTORS in the house, which one do u think i should go for? And please to those that once had experience on either one of those supplements i mentioned above, would u mind tellin me how it worked and the basic side effects it caused? Thanks and God bless
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
what's yodi?
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oyin93:
what's yodi?
heard itz for weight gain..but most girls use it to enlarge their butts. Well, google is ur friend dear
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Godzlove8:
heard itz for weight gain..but most girls use it to enlarge their butts. Well, google is ur friend dear
OK,Google knows yodi right?
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oyin93:
OK,Google knows yodi right?
yea
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Godzlove8:
yea
ok
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Still in need of advice pls
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by skywalker240(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2016
have u tried amino 3k or 6k or creatine or whey protein powder?
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
skywalker240:
i know all of those..but it only works well when u work out.. And if one doesn't work out then itz useless.. Need something that will show effect with or without work out...and i need advice on the ones i posted above, thanks.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by healthyarena(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am slim too! Tried getting fatter sometime ago but it didn't work! Now am glad I didn't get fatter! Tho I added weight moderately! Please don't use yodi! it has long term effects! Leave the doughnut and multivitamins, just keep eating healthy, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and stop putting on tight fitting clothes! they make you look thinner than you actually are!
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2016
healthyarena:
Am slim too! Tried getting fatter sometime ago but it didn't work! Now am glad I didn't get fatter! Tho I added weight moderately! Please don't use yodi! it has long term effects! Leave the doughnut and multivitamins, just keep eating healthy, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and stop putting on tight fitting clothes! they make you look thinner than you actually are!
thanks bae, i appreciate. Now u said Yodi has a long side effects, do u mean u've been on it before? Did it not work? And why are u sayin i should leave donuts? Please answer me.. Thanks
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by healthyarena(f): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Godzlove8:
thanks bae, i appreciate. Now u said Yodi has a long side effects, do u mean u've been on it before? Did it not work? And why are u sayin i should leave donuts? Please answer me.. Thanks
Apart from the fact that yodi will make you fat unhealthily, it is made from steroids, and just like the popular birth control pills, long term usage of it causes cancer of reproductive organs in old age! Eating two doughnuts daily is consuming an artherogenic food! It is not meant to be ate like that everyday! Just stick to your regular eating regimen but make sure you always eat a balanced diet! Fruits and plenty of water does wonder too. If you are a male, regular but not too much exercises will help you build muscles giving you a great muscle tone; if you are a female just leave it that way, all in all you will love that you stayed that way in the future!

1 Like

Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
healthyarena:

Apart from the fact that yodi will make you fat unhealthily, it is made from steroids, and just like the popular birth control pills, long term usage of it causes cancer of reproductive organs in old age! Eating two doughnuts daily is consuming an artherogenic food! It is not meant to be ate like that everyday! Just stick to your regular eating regimen but make sure you always eat a balanced diet! Fruits and plenty of water does wonder too. If you are a male, regular but not too much exercises will help you build muscles giving you a great muscle tone; if you are a female just leave it that way, all in all you will love that you stayed that way in the future!
exactly what i wanted to read from u..thanks bae, i've decided to leave the yodi of a thing.. Guess am stickin to doughnuts now.. 5 a day will do the magic in one month.. Maybe after that i'll go on a full work out and avoid anything sugery.. Lol. Do u know if we have krispy kreme donuts in nigeria? grin
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by healthyarena(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Godzlove8:
exactly what i wanted to read from u..thanks bae, i've decided to leave the yodi of a thing.. Guess am stickin to doughnuts now.. 5 a day will do the magic in one month.. Maybe after that i'll go on a full work out and avoid anything sugery.. Lol. Do u know if we have krispy kreme donuts in nigeria? grin
Lolzzzz am not too sure about the krispy donuts tho
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
healthyarena:
Lolzzzz am not too sure about the krispy donuts tho
lol.. Go jawe grin
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ol' boy, na to follow this thread o!
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
DJEhimond:
Ol' boy, na to follow this thread o!
lol ..thread wey don close since.. grin
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Godzlove8:
lol ..thread wey don close since.. grin

shocked

We gas reopen it men.

So, any solution yet? Boys need it badly.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
DJEhimond:

shocked

We gas reopen it men.

So, any solution yet? Boys need it badly.
the solution is no other thing than the doughnuts na. grin a donut contains up to 300 - 350 calories.. So if u fit take like 10 a day.. Then do the math cheesy 1 pound = 3000 calories.. So we gatz start to dey work on this o..no dullin

1 Like

Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
DJEhimond ...right now am lookin for where to buy a dozen of krispy kreme donuts here in uyo sad
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Godzlove8:
the solution is no other thing than the doughnuts na. grin a donut contains up to 300 - 350 calories.. So if u fit take like 10 a day.. Then do the math cheesy 1 pound = 3000 calories.. So we gatz start to dey work on this o..no dullin
Wao. Thanks man ...will try this out.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Godzlove8:
DJEhimond ...right now am lookin for where to buy a dozen of krispy kreme donuts here in uyo sad
This donuts ... must they be Krispy Kreme Donuts?

1 Like

Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
DJEhimond:

This donuts ... must they be Krispy Kreme Donuts?
american celebrities that gained much weight all ate kk donuts.. Cos itz the only popular donut there.. Any other donuts can do the magic..but i want to eat exactly what they ate.. And it must be KK grin
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Godzlove8:

What's with this Krispy Kreme stuff? What's so special about it?

And coincidentally, my girlfriend just came in with some Krispy Kreme . Says she got it at Park n Shop and I'm like how did she know I'm considering donuts.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2016
DJEhimond:

What's with this Krispy Kreme stuff? What's so special about it?

And coincidentally, my girlfriend just came in with some Krispy Kreme . Says she got it at Park n Shop and I'm like how did she know I'm considering donuts.
wow shocked please where's Park n Shop? Which state u stay?
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by DJEhimond(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Godzlove8:
wow shocked please where's Park n Shop? Which state u stay?

V.I, Lagos.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Godzlove8(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2016
DJEhimond:

V.I, Lagos.
cool.. Lemme knw when u buy it
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by amicableSavage: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
skywalker240:
Bro, I gym on a reg, i wanna boost up kinda thing. A creatine can do the work right? Cos i don't have much.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by skywalker240(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
amicableSavage:

Bro, I gym on a reg, i wanna boost up kinda thing. A creatine can do the work right? Cos i don't have much.
Yes it will do a pretty job/

Whey works even if u dont work out much.
Re: YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? by Princess222: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2019
healthyarena:

What if you don’t use the pills for a long time just like s month or less?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / World Cancer Day Walk And Marathon Against Cancer With Nairalander, Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.