Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Be Very Careful Of Wigs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Very Careful Of Wigs (728 Views)

Fake Pepsi-be Careful Of What You Drink / Nigerian Situation Don Pass Be Careful! / Be Careful How You Fill Your Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Very Careful Of Wigs by mbishi: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
BE VERY CAREFUL OF WIGS (THE TRANSFERRED HUMAN HAIRS) PUT ON THE HEAD; YOU RATHER BE SAFE WITH YOUR NATURALLY PLAITED HAIR:
In the morning of 12th March 2016 in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a huge hall. In this hall were very many people. The LORD then pinpointed to me a lady; a lady that had a wig on her head. The LORD then made me know that this particular wig was originally a hair that belonged to someone else somewhere, and that this hair (wig) had been defiled be demonic forces due to the lifestyle of the original owner of the wig (the human hair). Therefore, when this wig (human hair) was transferred from the head of the defiled body, the demonic forces associated with it were also transferred, as they claimed it (the wig/the human hair transferred to be theirs).

The Spirit of The LORD then came upon me very heavily while in this vision of The LORD, and I proclaimed very loudly as follows in this vision of The LORD while focusing on this particular lady: ‘“Remove That Wig from Your Head, Because You Have to Deal with Demons associated with it. Be Natural”’.

This lady then promptly removed (threw it out and away) the wig. I then I saw her naturally plaited hair, once she removed the wig; The LORD then made me understand in this vision that this now pleased Him (The LORD).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the naturally plaited hair is “sweet aroma” before The LORD; especially by His Daughters serving Him faithfully in Purity and Humility.

The wigs (human hairs) transferred from one head to another is Spiritually very risky, because some of these wigs have demons associated with them. Hence the proclamation by the Holy Spirit, that, you would rather be safe with your naturally plaited hair than the risk (the very high potential) of having to deal with demonic infested wigs on your head. Hence, the proclamation of The LORD: ‘“Remove That Wig from Your Head, Because You Have to Deal with Demons associated with it. Be Natural”’.

Remember, the hair covering of a woman (a lady) is her glory before The LORD; a glory given to her by The LORD. So if her head is covered by what does not glorify The LORD, but is claimed by demons, then therein is an abomination before The LORD. Because some of the wigs (the human hairs) before they are transferred to another head, some of them are offered as a sacrifice to the devil (demons); so the demons claim it to be theirs. So why waste precious time dealing with demons associated with such. Remember also that your (our) body is the temple of The Holy Spirit (and not the temple of demons).

SHALOM!!!

1st Corinthians 11: 10-16 ‘“For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God. Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.”’

1st Corinthians 6: 19-20 ‘“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,

Kevin Mirasi

(1) (Reply)

That Very Moment U Crack A Funny Joke To Ur Friends. / Who Will You Forgive / As Weather In Nigeria Becomes Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.