Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) (87779 Views)

Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Kenyan Motorcyclist Carries 4 Passengers At Once (Photo, Video) / Tanker Crushes A Motorcyclist, Others To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
If anything goes wrong, and a fire is started from that, the devil will be blamed for it, or maybe the village people would get that one.

Nigeria is one kind country.
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by chubinwa0(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
i doubt dis is fuel
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by busyfishing(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Photos please
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Temitoppe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
chaii
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
suyamasta:
Thats a walking bomb
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Frankiss44:
Man must whack..
Hahaha, a street name in Agbor Delta. grin
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
jbs:

Hahaha, a street name in Agbor Delta. grin
Lolz
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Frankiss44:

Lolz
Are you from there?
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
jbs:

Are you from there?
Nope.. It's just a common flow down here in the West coast
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Dklef(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is fiction, not real.
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Believe me in lagos,anything can happen.......I've seen worst
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by orlard3(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hotguy27:
.I Spotted This When I Was Going To Work Today - Very Dangerous

One word for this pix.

It is very dangerous to transport fuel this way. Road safety take note.

Dis must be in d norther side of naija.
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Baylam(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hon Patrick Jnr,, Take it easy because your english can cause higgi hagga on NL

ednut1:
I am manically bewildered by this act. I blame GEJ tho grin
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hehehhehe
kennyman2000:
Times are hard for some people but they shouldnt have done this. They'll not even rest in piece if they get burnt. They'll rest in piecessssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Etizz: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
johnson232:

and what if after slapping dem he discover's dat d gallons are filled with palm wine,what happens?

Lol..... Bros I nor con know that one oh
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by arabaribiti(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
That is not fuel but water that is how aboki in my area supply water

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by johnson232: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Why are people so mean in this forum what if he slipped off
how? undecided
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by datGuyJoo: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
A picture of a moving okada with a passenger who obviously are doing something dangerous, while you are driving?!

Please tell me no one sees the irony here and hopefully you had passenger take the pic.
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Hotguy27: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Etizz:
U bleeped up op

U for com down from your car, den give both of dem better slap, and if they ask, u go tell dem how dangerous it is as u explain am here

Guy...forget ooo. These people think with their an*s. They can turn me to firewood there. God forbid!
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
johnson232:
how? undecided
Read your other post
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hard life
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Hotguy27: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
busyfishing:
Photos please

More pixs as requested

Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by banmee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Soon after an accident, they'll be asking God "why"?
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
They have an appointment to meet, above the blue blanket!!!!
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by danielicon(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
lol...BUHARI COME AND SEE OOO!!!

this guy is invading the filling station like a Boss😭😂
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Rhea(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hotguy27:
.I Spotted This When I Was Going To Work Today - Very Dangerous

One word for this pix.

It is very dangerous to transport fuel this way. Road safety take note.

[size=28pt]That is a heck of a suicide bomb waiting to explode. All you need is a collision with those bastards, and the immediate 100m radius will be roasted till crisp[/size]
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by trychris: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Which part of the country is this?
Re: Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) by Bergs(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
kettle calling pot black......

the view of that pix simply tells me u are putting more people to harm than u thought that guy did....

driving and snapping

worse than fire explosion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.