Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves (1154 Views)

11 Secrets On How To Put A Smile On Your Lady’s Face / Strange Culture , Two Graves For King, Corpse Sitting On His Throne / Gorgeous Big Booty East African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by ibk22: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Help me out with a personal project on THE SECRETS PEOPLE TAKE TO THEIR GRAVES.
Please send in your personal stories or stories you know of other people to beajewel@yahoo.com (for confidentiality) or you can just reply this post directly.

Thanks.
Re: Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by Holyfield1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
The number of men she bleeped
Re: Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by iyb(m): 2:11am On Mar 17, 2016
the father of her children grin
Re: Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by oginga: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2016
The number of men she f***ed, the numerous abortions she had, the true and biological father(s) of her child/children, her true financial worth, the secret /ocultic society she belongs to and finally the number of lives she cut short in her quest for success.

1 Like

Re: Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by eposho: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obj is like who killed Bola ige # can't tell a soul
Ibb is like who killed dele giwa# can't tell a soul
Abdusalm like who killed abacha/ abiola # I take that secret to my grave.
Re: Secrets African Women Take To Their Graves by ibk22: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
eposho:
Obj is like who killed Bola ige # can't tell a soul
Ibb is like who killed dele giwa# can't tell a soul
Abdusalm like who killed abacha/ abiola # I take that secret to my grave.

Serious propaganda. this is funny!

(1) (Reply)

Kadara And Ayanmo / Nigerian Tribes And States Where They Live / (video) White Man Worships Ifa - Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.