Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which Handwork Is The Best? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Handwork Is The Best? (3459 Views)

What Kind Of Handwork Can Someone Learn At 23 Years? / Please Help:whats The Best Skill/handwork He Should Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Handwork Is The Best? by Iyke1998(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hy friends,
A neighbor of mine approached me,asking me which handwork is the best.
He is an undergraduate who is planning to write Nabteb exam this year.
According to him,he is writing the exam just incase something good comes up in the future.
But he is confused on which handwork he should go for.

You advice is needed.
Re: Which Handwork Is The Best? by Bioboy1213(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
None is the best...it depends on how you package ya self and how expert that will make you the best among the rest..but Fashion designing is still cool.
Re: Which Handwork Is The Best? by Iyke1998(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bioboy1213:
None is the best...it depends on how you package ya self and how expert that will make you the best among the rest..but Fashion designing is still cool.

Thanks man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Route To Working As A Doctor In The Uk For Nigerian Graduates / Public Notice: Beware Of Icen. / Law Vs Medicine Vs Banking Vs Enginnering In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.