Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer (882 Views)

I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by BlackMerchant(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
The Rivers PDP Propaganda machine claimed that Amaechi beat up a police officer in Rivers State. But the Rivers State Police has debunked the story. PDP can lie ehn.

Read the official statement of the police below

Mods please push to front page.

Re: Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by Swaycater(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by babadem2much(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
People be carrying election matter for head like Afro as if Dakuku, Wike, Ameachi or other Rivers politician don build house give them or pay condolences to the bereaves.

I pity rivers people i swear brothers killing brother for no just cause

BH are even better than you. I spitt on the gullible youths and elders of Rivers state. twwaaaa

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by BlackMerchant(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
babadem2much:
People be carrying election matter for head like Afro as if Dakuku, Wike, Ameachi or other Rivers politician don build house give them or pay condolences to the bereaves.

I pity rivers people i swear brothers killing brother for no just cause

BH are even better than you. I spitt on the gullible youths and elders of Rivers state. twwaaaa

It may seem that way, however you should know that youths must be very active in the politics of their land. It matters little if they choose a side to pitch their tent, whether Amaechi or Wike. What matters is that the main gladiators shun violence and shun distortion of reality.

That said, I admire Amaechi because of his courage and political sagacity. He has many imperfections, but his good side trumps over his bad side.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by babadem2much(m): 4:35am On Mar 16, 2016
BlackMerchant:

It may seem that way, however you should know that youths must be very active in the politics of their land. It matters little if they choose a side to pitch their tent, whether Amaechi or Wike. What matters is that the main gladiators shun violence and shun distortion of reality.

That said, I admire Amaechi because of his courage and political sagacity. He has many imperfections, but his good side trumps over his bad side.

Yes I kinda agree with you on the part of Ameachi, I mean the good side of him but what am more concern about is the killing bro.

I am not partisan, I don't do politics or have a party but I just love that man Ameachi nothing but truth.

I am not against pitching tent on their desired party but the killings.

God bless u brother

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Debunks Story That Amaechi Manhandled a Police Officer by NobleAngell(f): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2016
It seems that Amaechi man is a tout so I wouldn't doubt this story.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now; Protest In Church / Baraje: APC Has Failed To Provide Leadership / FG Subsidises Petrol By N10.31 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.