Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Experienced Persons Should Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Persons Should Pls Help (690 Views)

Someone Should Pls Help Me With The Latest CV Template / Someone Should Pls Help Me With A Job In Abuja / Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Persons Should Pls Help by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls, I'm a Civil Engineering OND fresh graduate and I was invited by an Estate Management firm for an interview.. They told Me 2 cum with ma credentials. The big question is, wah're the credentials I can go with 'coz I dnt've tha experience b4... Thankz guys
Re: Experienced Persons Should Pls Help by HaykayIsOkay(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Brother, an OND holder isn't a graduate. The credentials include your CV, OND certificate or statement of result, O'level certificate and any other professional certificate if you have any. Just be bold, be your self and be very vocal. Wish you success.
wizbeatz01:
Pls, I'm a Civil Engineering OND fresh graduate and I was invited by an Estate Management firm for an interview.. They told Me 2 cum with ma credentials. The big question is, wah're the credentials I can go with 'coz I dnt've tha experience b4... Thankz guys
Re: Experienced Persons Should Pls Help by Donald3d(m): 2:19am On Mar 16, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
Brother, an OND holder isn't a graduate. The credentials include your CV, OND certificate or statement of result, O'level certificate and any other professional certificate if you have any. Just be bold, be your self and be very vocal. Wish you success.
hmm "an OND holder isnt a graduate" you could clarify .....
Re: Experienced Persons Should Pls Help by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
U must b a talkative... Thankz anyway
Re: Experienced Persons Should Pls Help by HaykayIsOkay(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lolz. You're always welcome.
wizbeatz01:
U must b a talkative... Thankz anyway

(1) (Reply)

His Story Will Challenge You To Stop Waiting For White Collar Job / Marriott International Latest Vacancies / Apply Now For Oil And Gas Job At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.