Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) (103099 Views)

Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught & Stripped Unclad At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by planetx: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2016
This country is full of savages, and there is a lot of them on NL. How do you idiots really know that she was really trying to kidnap a child without any proper investigation just based on what the mob says. Somebody could be playing with a child and be accused of trying to kidnap with the angry and frustrated mob descending on you. If so called educated youths have this kind of lack of logical reasoning then this country is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by sinistermind(m): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Na booby she pack for hand so or my eyes dey deceive me shocked shocked

Believe me, in terms of boobs, you shud call her "sensei"
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by ReachHard: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2016
See as she come be like expired Michelin tyre... OLE! angry

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 2:12am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
even if you want to beat the criminals why must they be stripped off their clothes..??, its very uncalled for
Keep quiet jor

If na guy na, u no go talk

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by SmartMugu: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ALWAYS TAKING LAW INTO DER HANDS

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

Are the ministers, senators and even the senate president innocent in Nigeria? 'Innocent' should be removed from any dictionary in Nigeria.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2016
When a zoo country start stripping their mother nekkid in public more suffering n deaths wil continue...At d end she might b innocent
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Utchry: 4:56am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

if you had a child you would keep your mouth shut!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Kenechi1: 5:03am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
even if you want to beat the criminals why must they be stripped off their clothes..??, its very uncalled for
If people don't want to be unclad in public the. They should stop doing criminal things!

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Semper247(m): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:

Very uncalled for until these devil incarnates get to ur loved one..... Say ur sibling or child

Dey there dey speak grammar... "very uncalled for"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Thread: 5:32am On Mar 16, 2016
God help us

Check my signature
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:36am On Mar 16, 2016
grin[quote author=myfantasies post=43806461]Na booby she pack for hand so or my eyes dey deceive me shocked shocked
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by zheroes(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
YOU MAY BE RIGHT BUT WHEN THEY USE SUCH ONES FOR RITUALS I GUESS THEY ARE STRIPPED OFF THEIR CLOTHES TOO. SHE IS FORTUNATE, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY. HOW DO YOU BECOME HAPPY WHEN YOU HAVE PUT SOME OTHER FAMILY IN DISARRAY?
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by misgab: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

shut up, hv one of ur loved ones kidnapped tgen u wl understand.at least they handed her over rather than killing her.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by MARKone(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2016
ReachHard:
See as she come be like expired Michelin tyre... OLE! angry www.nairaland.com/attachments/3498921_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d

grin

The seriousness Naija guys dey take snap pix eh, see the look on the dark guys face. If they channel am in fighting against corruption and injustice, Naija for be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Ruicosta10(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Na booby she pack for hand so or my eyes dey deceive me shocked shocked
Lmao n.a. dat one I go notice.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2016
klassykute:
where did d guy dat always say end time post disappear to ..i need you on this
end time comment grin

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2016
I dnt realy support the act of making them unclad,just take them to the police station and handle the case
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Empress2014(f): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2016
WarRLaY:
no be una dea shout gender equality ?
what has gender equality has to do with crime?
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm, Guys check my signature
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Nigerians are actually the biggest hypocrites on planet earth.

Did you just say hypocrite? Our level of hypocrisy Will only reduce. When d police and our justice system rises to the occasion.
And then pple will stop taking laws into their hands.
You don't expect me to fold my hands wen I knw dat kidnapers can either kill or sell der victims into slavery And noting will happen to them. Thou Am not in support of a jungle justice bt my friend ( may our loyalty never be tested) brf 2016
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by winningwinner(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2016
The story is somehow. How did they know she wanted to kidnap the child? The story did not tell us. Innocent people often suffer like this. God please, keep protecting us.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by ReachHard: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Bros, I swearrrr down on that! grin

MARKone:

grin

The seriousness Naija guys dey take snap pix eh, see the look on the dark guys face. If they channel am in fighting against corruption and injustice, Naija for be a better place.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by MzOnajin1(f): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2016
donofdons:
how i will like to suck her big breas ts

nyama, u don't have taste at all

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Utchry:

if you had a child you would keep your mouth shut!!!

I wonder ooo look @ her face she look so desperate I am sure its is not her first time she is a lioness she trained kill and destroy her tatoo speaks more abt her. Awon abanilayo je
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Well deserved beating.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2016
nonstan:
let he without sin cast the first stone

would u have forgiven her and tell her to go and sin no more?
Mind you d next victim might be someone close to you. May God protect our children from dis animals in human skin
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by papauju(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
no sister you have to wear her D&G before beating and don't touch her cloth, go and touch a chicken and see what the mother hen will do to you
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by demzey(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Thawarplay:
There's no kids here na
dis ur krammar ehn, e get k leg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.