Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

And Glo Keeps Looting Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / And Glo Keeps Looting Me! (862 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. / And Glo Keeps Looting Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Yesterday's deduction made it the sum of N600 Glo has deducted from my account because of the borrowed N200 which I've played but upon any recharge of N200 and above I made after paying my debt in full, Glo always deduct N200 from my account.

I called customer care, the CC agent told me they're currently upgrading their system and that I should call pack, I called back but they're no longer picking my calls.

I've tried accessing their website for an online chat with their CC agent but I can't seem to find my way around the website and my plan now is to break my Sim and move to the next available network provider if this rubbish repeats itself.

Therefore, if their is any Glo CC agent on this NL I'd if we can have a chat about how you guys will return my hard-earned money! angry angry

Guys! What do you think I can do? cry
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by bizgenius1: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
go to their nearest office in your town and complain...their cc no longer attend to people they will just keep posting u
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by sprinter101(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
They did same thing to me me yesterday,deducted money for hat I did not subscribe for,i sent message on twitter,never replied me
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by Karleb(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
sprinter101:
They did same thing to me me yesterday,deducted money for hat I did not subscribe for,i sent message on twitter,never replied me

I've finally found the solution. Dail *321#, press 1, press 2 and press ok. That's all.
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by sprinter101(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Karleb:

I've finally found the solution. Dail *321#, press 1, press and press ok. That's all.

Oga that's d code to borrow crdt
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by Karleb(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2016
sprinter101:

Oga that's d code to borrow crdt
I've edited the post, go read it again. I used it and it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Xaiomi Note 3 / Tecno Camon C9 and Infinix Hot S Now Live On Jumia / Beware Of MTN New Method Of Extorting Subcribers' Air Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.