Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? (448 Views)

Inseparable Twins Share On Brain. / Outcome Of Meeting Between President And Ibe Kachikwu / Outcome Of Meeting Between President And Southeast Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by meche4vr(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
My heart is soooo heavy right now, words alone cannot explain Hw I feel as tears fills my heart and has refused to flow.
My people this is what happen, earlier January I lost a family friend, a virtuous woman a nice one, no one that ever come across her likes to let go, she fills the environment with laughter and jokes also she has a slogan no shaking udo Mara over Jesus bu EZE. This quote is most in any midst of challenges. Her death really shocked me, as the burial has already been fixed for 16th of March being tomorro . she has a loving husband too, who has not been the same since the death of his with.
To cut this short my people, while I was preparing to go to anambra state for the burial tomorrow, I got the shocking news of my life which av been hearing from a distance. Ichie Ezekwesiri has join the wife in life above. This couple is inseparable but its a big loss for us. Men of God and fellow Nlanders pls we need una prayers this critical and trying moments .
Fortitude for the Immediate family coz I Wonder Hw they feel if I can feel like this from a distance .
Re: What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by eme1n(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
May their souls RIP..
Re: What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by meche4vr(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=meche4vr post=43806649]My heart is soooo heavy right now, words alone cannot explain Hw I feel as tears fills my heart and has refused to flow.
My people this is what happen, earlier January I lost a family friend, a virtuous woman a nice one, no one that ever come across her likes to let go, she fills the environment with laughter and jokes also she has a slogan no shaking udo Mara over Jesus bu EZE. This quote is most in any midst of challenges. Her death really shocked me, as the burial has already been fixed for 16th of March being tomorro . she has a loving husband too, who has not been the same since the death of his with.
To cut this short my people, while I was preparing to go to anambra state for the burial tomorrow, I got the shocking news of my life which av been hearing from a distance. Ichie Ezekwesiri has join the wife in life above. This couple is inseparable but its a big loss for us. Men of God and fellow Nlanders pls we need una prayers this critical and trying moments .
Fortitude for the Immediate family coz I Wonder Hw they feel if I can feel like this from a distance . [/quote

Pls feel free to identify with the family as we commit them unto Gods hands tomorrow and mother earth taking place in okpo Ekwulobia by Oko road ...PDP house

Re: What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by jmichlins(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
So sad not this new model marriage that crash before they begin. RIP to the dead
Re: What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rip
Re: What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? by cashoggy(f): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cryMay their souls rest in perfect peace. May God protect their children and grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Is This One Coat Or Suit? / Jose Mourinoh Back At Old Stafford / Things No One Ever Tells You About Premature Ej Aculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.