Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square (34389 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by delightf(f): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2016
mineANDurs:

Easy oo, e neva reach to dat extent naa
God help them
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by ochallo: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Nemesis
These boys let their ruthlessness and immaturity take the best of them. They did it with Mayd and sound city and most people let them be. The thing is that when the lion has no prey in sight , he uses its kids to sharpen it's teeth and that is what is happening here. Every body stayed clear and they started fighting themselves.

They need to retire. Their best days in music is behind them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by kevoh(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg eff Psquare jare angry ! Falz the bad guy ti take over! Soldier on replay! We no get time for publicity stunts!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by 2sexycom(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
cutemaria:
At this age, I don't think they need anyone to reconcile them. They are adults and parents... They should be matured enough to settle their differences.
you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by diasporaman(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Am looking for who I will beef so that Mike Adenuga of GLO can wade in and settle us.

Can I beef Seun of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by rita25(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
na wa na only them get family ish fracas?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by adedayourt(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2016
SI BLOOD IS NO LONGER AS THICK AS WATER undecided
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by shamecurls(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Peter Obi should focus on acquiring massive land for the cultivation of Okro. Its a sweet recipe loved by all and deservea the attentiin of technocrats like him.

Let talk about Cultivating Okro in commercial quantity instead of the p square ish
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Opistorincos(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
who p-square don help??
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by enigma2007(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
2sexycom:
what were their wives doing while the fracas fester?

The guys might not be the listening type!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by zubbyenebeli: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmmm,nice move sir,on like some other states,who gives a damn abt u.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by enigma2007(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Why this dude no reconcile them before media announcement?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by bennywise30(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
When these guys were single other artist envy them and there was peace ,after marriage one month one problem ,women are the major problem we have in this world ,Good wife keep the family in peace while bad wife separate and cause troubles in the family

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
ftc
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Pwayne2016(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2016
ShitHead:
He will add it to his political achivement; as he did not achieve anything as the Anambra State governor. Ike mbe.
Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by kevoh(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2016
shamecurls:
Peter Obi should focus on acquiring massive land for the cultivation of Okro. Its a sweet recipe loved by all and deservea the attentiin of technocrats like him.

Let talk about Cultivating Okro in commercial quantity instead of the p square ish

Bros, you get sense jare. Chop knuckle!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2016
2sexycom:
you are wrong
My opinion undecided
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by adaoshi(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Since they got married things changed.no matter how close you are with a brother once a woman comes in. They relationship will never be the same again. I'm a twin and very identical too. I no what I'm talking about. They will tell u is not their wives but in their minds they know is their wives
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by ShitHead(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Onye ara

onye iberibe
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by selfemployed(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2016
praizeblog:
jude suppose settle dis tin sef..... as egbon nah

what can jude do when peter sacked him from the family business.
seems some sins have not been forgiven. sins like u did not attend my wedding and u did not allow us to hire this or that artiste.
and maybe who who writes the songs and how is the money going to be shared.

how about continuity? who will inherit the business among their children?

even WWE McMahon is facing the business inheritance problem today between his son and his daughter.

i wonder if peter obi can address all these issues.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by lielbree: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Jude is the cause of all this.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by breakeven: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Before this boys got married, they were happy together. Their women have succeeded in causing confusion in their midst. Women!! Separating brothers since 200Bc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Never interfere with people's dream. If they want to go separate ways,please let them. Just don't let them kill themselves.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Umu nwanyi di njo
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
It all happen since a woman came into their life.... If a woman can separate Adam from God, samson, david who is p.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Kirinwa: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Op so you didn't have any better picture to bring than to bring the picture of their mum's burial.
Were you there? Oya picture and video of that meeting OR

Idontbilivit!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Ralphdan(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg allow them mk dem share dat property so dem fit give me my $3million wey dem de owe me undecided
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by babilicious: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
And their problem started immediately Lola came into the family....The power of a woman...(yoruba woman for that matter. .!!!)...Men should always pray very well when it comes to choosing a life partner..cos once you make a wrong choice not only does it shatter a family down to their last generation but it also leads to hell...#Men should wise up# All that glitters is not Gold
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
walcut:
years back it was "peter and paul dem be one nor b two" but by next month it wud b "peter and paul we be two nor be one".4

My exact thought.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by temmy6996(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Someone just said Nigeria economy is too bad to buy Psquare's album separately.... People are wicked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by jeff1607(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
kenonze:
... . As Dangote don reconcile olamide and Don Jazzy.

Reconcilation is about maturity. i dont need anyone to reconnect me when i have chosen to Move on.

My only worry is the twins not Jude the elder brother.

i hope the reconcilation will yeild not exercerbate the decayed situations
My only worry is the twins not Jude the elder brother.

i hope the reconcilation will yeild not exercerbate the decayed situations

the wives of the brothers ought to have tried bringing them together
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Noneroone(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2016
henrydadon:
peter already made his choice i guess there is no going back for him.. igbo boys can never agree together when it comes to sharing of money issue..especially since they are brothers how do u expect them do share the proceed from their music..jude the eldest will always expect to receive the biggest share because he is the eldest and their producer..but we all know that not possible
it is the yoloba wife that brought the enemty

thats why we run away from those women

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di'ja Shares Photo With Her Son / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent. / Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.