Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Business Community Forum For Nairalanders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Community Forum For Nairalanders (454 Views)

Nairaland Is A Great Forum For This $$ Lets Read / Cryptos Airdrops Alert for Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Community Forum For Nairalanders by AgoraRoad(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dear nairalanders,
The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process. So I made a Business forum regarding members discussing business related topics. Such as investments, marketing, passive income, the stock market, Forex and much more!
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Please spread this everywhere you can. Lets make it better for everyone
here is the link
www.thebizness.org

1 Like

Re: Business Community Forum For Nairalanders by Flexherbal(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2016
I am here, waiting for others.
Re: Business Community Forum For Nairalanders by udumosam23(m): 5:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Ok, let me start with the shot then. I need a partner or investor whichever.

I'm a pastor with a church in Ebonyi area, my wife is a graduate have been looking for a job for her since she finished school. We where both from a community in yakurr area of cross river state.

I also engage in mini online importation except for the rise of FX. We are both industrious and hard working.

Had applied to be a independent agent with Heritage Bank. With the hope of bridging the gap and bringing close banking services to my people who have to pay 300 to get to the bank.

With the interest rate of the bank and the number of persons that do transaction with bank from my community, I expect nothing less than 100-150k at the end of the month.

It will take 400k to float this bussiness. I've already applied for a bussiness name, the amount will serve both for registration and take off grant.

Any willing investor or partner will be will take 40% of whatever is realised monthly for 2 years. Or will choose to be paid 50k monthly until he/she has realises 300% of the investested amount.
Re: Business Community Forum For Nairalanders by tomayira(f): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Until you understand the power behind LEVERAGE and you understand the law of Finance (Law of poverty and Law of
Wealth) which says: If you want to remain poor, work alone or work
for someone and if you want to be successful, work with people but not for people. Until you realize that you need to have workers or build a team to achieve your BIG DREAMS you would remain a slave all your life (an employee).
If you have a vision and you do not work towards it, others will hire you to work for their own. The employers realize they need
leverage to succeed so they hire not just anyone, but the best and they use him or her until the person is useless then they retire you and look for another fresh, viable and young chap to replace you and the process goes on.
Do you know that you can only work for Dangote you can never own Dangote group of
companies or be richer than
Dangote if you fail to pursue your own vision. Trust me, no employer can pay your true worth (that's why salery is negotiated at the beginning and increased from tim to time), every employer pays you 10% of your worth and take the remaining 90% as profit.
They set targets for you, and you hit it, yet you keep missing your own targets. Life is full of
opportunities but, the difference between the rich and the poor is the ability to grab opportunity when it comes our way. I invite you to join the train of opportunities,
join HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL today and be among the great achievers. Helping hands international is an empowerment based program, a global empowerment opportunity
born out of passion for helping the less privileged. Not only do we empower and touch your life, we also work with you and through
you, we touch and empower others around you. Call or whatsapp 08037798195 to be the CEO of your life while helping someone out there!

(1) (Reply)

Help Support This Innovation / Proper Led Lighting And Electrical Wiring For Your Building Project And Facility / Pin Dynamic Empowerment For Entrepreneurs, Instant Earning Plan,cash In Ur Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.