Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Warning To Ladies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warning To Ladies (430 Views)

Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / Top 5 Implications Of University’s Non-teaching Staff Warning Strike / Universities’ Non-academic Unions To Begin 5-day Warning Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ladies by lordskenny(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2016
i will never ask you not to have sex for money, clothes, osmetics and cars. Keep fucking and sucking every dick you see, continue jumping from one man to the other. keep the names of all the hotels you've slept in your memory, protea hotel, sheraton hotel e.t.c. When the total number of men you have had sex with is more than your age,i.e you are 25yrs,and you have had sex with 30 different men. you can go ahead doing all those sucking of dick because you want to be latest and happening babe in town, you want to use the latest mobile phones or you want to wear the lastest clothes in vogue. Its none of my business and I have no issue with what you are doing. But the only issue I will be having with you is when you dear open your mouth and say a man should love you for who you are (probably when you are moving close to your expired period).I.e when you have shared all your body to different men and you have notin let again I believe any man who will marry you must have done something crazy or terrible in the past to have get hooked with you. You might even start warming yourself up by going to church now because you hv lost your womb in the process after you must have aborted so many babies, and you are obviously looking for a miracle to happen... Until you look into your future, you will never realize the consequences of your presence actions.. Am expecting some ladies to hate me now because the TRUTH is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ladies by daveP(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2016
skuskisku!!! Sis Linda.
Re: Warning To Ladies by lecturerdabo(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2016
lordskenny:
i will never ask you not to have sex for money, clothes,
osmetics and cars. Keep fucking and sucking every dick
you see, continue jumping from one man
to the other.
keep the names of all the hotels you've slept in your
memory, protea hotel, sheraton hotel e.t.c. When the total
number of men you have had sex with is more than your
age,i.e you are 25yrs,and you have had sex with 30
different men.
you can go ahead doing all those sucking of dick
because you want
to be latest and happening babe in town, you want to use
the latest mobile phones or you want to wear the lastest
clothes in vogue. Its none of my business and I have no
issue with what you are
doing.
But the only issue I will be having with you is when you dear
open your mouth and say a man should love you for who
you are (probably when you are moving close to your
expired period).I.e when you have shared all your body to
different men and you have notin let again
I believe any man who will marry you must have
done something crazy or terrible in the past to have get
hooked with you.
You might even start
warming yourself up by going to church now because you hv
lost your womb in the process after you must
have aborted so many babies, and you are obviously looking
for a miracle to happen...
Until you look into your future, you will never realize the
consequences of your presence actions..
Am expecting some ladies to hate me now because the
TRUTH is bitter.

Sorry Bro!

Who broke your heart this way
Re: Warning To Ladies by petitchouchou: 3:36am On Mar 16, 2016
You've spoken very well for every bit is true. Unfortunately, those involved in such acts won't listen....
Re: Warning To Ladies by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Supported.

After their sojourns,
—They shouldn't say all men are the same.
—They should also desist from saying that a man should accept them for whom they are, because no reasonable man does that.

I think I have finally found 2 ladies from which I can pick a wife.
My selection criteria involved so many things, of which some may be crazy.
I asked most ladies I dated recently to send me their NAKKED/ RAW pictures.....
—To my utmost amazement, about 85% of these LADIES gave in to my request.
Only 2 declined blatantly ( ages of 23 and 25) both in their final years.
I was satisfied, heartily with these duo.,
may be most ladies think that the fastest and easiest route to a man's heart is sexx, but I think it's wrong because if it were so, so many PROSTITUTES would have been married to wealthy men.
D One I met last week has already started sending in her pictures, please what sorts of nonsense are these. ..?

I can't imagine sending my bathroom pix to someone, all in the name of what... .. LOVE..,!!

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Aspirants(post Utme Guide) 2016/17 / Acca Registration, Subscription And Exams Payment !!! / For Assistance On Project Topics And Materials In Purchasing And Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.