Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

F: K You Mama Gee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / F: K You Mama Gee (1370 Views)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F: K You Mama Gee by pussydot(f): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2009
THAT FOR CALLING ME A PSYCO

is it a crime to be a lesbian

i ve tried men and all they do is betray me, so i decided to find comfort in hand of female partner,

i never intended bringing this to nairaland but my partner is not around in the country anymore and i find it difficult to get a fellow lesbian,

so who da hell are you to call me a psyco,

go to hell
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Godmother(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2009
She called you a psycho.So are you one?Must you reply every insult thrown at you. Unless,of course, deep down you actually feel there's something wrong in what you are doing.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2009
pussydot:

THAT FOR CALLING ME A PSYCO
is it a crime to be a lesbian
i ve tried men and all they do is betray me, so i decided to find comfort in hand of female partner,
i never intended bringing this to nairaland but my partner is not around in the country anymore and i find it difficult to get a fellow lesbian,
so who da hell are you to call me a psyco,
go to hell

u are a lesb for all wrong reasons, real lesb got no choice, they were born one, they can't change how they feel.

U are a lesb cos men cheated on u, AND now u are looking for a lesb to cheat on ur partner cos she is away? maybe u need a reality check and find happiness in ur life
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by pussydot(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2009
am not cheating on my partner , she is out of the country and the relationship is over
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by simpsonX: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2009
how does being a lesbian make you feel?? great??sumthn that you pride yourself in being?? i once remember doing sumthn that was considered offensive by the public and the scriptures i felt guilty and ashamed and made every concerted effort to change. sweetheart being a lesbian is wrong and ungodly. i will advice you to look deeply into your soul and run to the foot of the cross. theres a man there waiting for you. his name is jesus. he will save your soul and deliver you from the wretched pit.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by justwise(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2009
pussydot:

am not cheating on my partner , she is out of the country and the relationship is over

point taken
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2009
how does being a lesbian make you feel?? great??sumthn that you pride yourself in being?? i once remember doing sumthn that was considered offensive by the public and the scriptures i felt guilty and ashamed and made every concerted effort to change. sweetheart being a lesbian is wrong and ungodly. i will advice you to look deeply into your soul and run to the foot of the cross. theres a man there waiting for you. his name is jesus. he will save your soul and deliver you from the wretched pit.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by sweetpie23: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2009
fool angry angry
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by GEW: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2009
@OP, u are always what you answer to.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by dibolic: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2009
mmm
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by biola44: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2009
advert
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by MoneyRule(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Na wa o!
The chick say men betray her so she become lesbo and una dey call her psycho?
Abey free pussydot abey, e no easy to convert just lyk dat,we suppose dey hail her self! Abeg if mama gee no apologise, i dey apologise on her behalf,no mind her,she no kno sey she no suppose dey talk true lyk that. abeg just continue dey do ur thing jare, i support u!
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nautillus(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
Dirk . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by dominique(f): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
gettin ready to watch the cat fight of the year. . .wey the mama gee sef grin cheesy
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2009
match.com

though lesbians dey nairaland sha.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by SeanT21(f): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2009
Mama Gee don't take shit from anyone ooo. Expect insults real soon.
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by dani1luv: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2009
[glow=purple,2,300]pussydot

is it necessary you open a thread with insults undecided
[/glow]
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2009
rotflmao. mamagee na real wahala, although she's funny sha. grin cheesy shocked

But. . . ."pussydot"? Girl, you make it easy! grin
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by mamagee3(f): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
@pussydot

Now get out of here, you vile scumbag, you are not only a psycho, you are also one hell of a jobless freak who has got nothing to do other than open a new post for me. you slowpoke. angry
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 26, 2009
Now, mama-gee does not dissapoint. . .
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2009
lol cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
F: K You Too OPe. How can you be talking to Mama Gee lyke that? dont you know that lesbo and psycho go together
like bubblegum and whistling. These kinda stuffs, i mean gayism is either you are born like that or not.

I dont believe your reasons are valid enough, do you know how many girls have ditched me? (or was it the other way round?)
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by nature262(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2009
@ poster
what an excuse, if really that is ur reason of being lesbo. what will u resort to if u find out u r facing the same betrayal u got from men?
If u cant get a man to settle with become a celibate.
Besides starting a thread like this doe not justify anything
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by reimo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
winktrue na wetin u be, if u they do like guy e.no good so stop am. sad
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by sonety2k(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2009
Na waa oooooooo grin
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by blackspade(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Pussydot

Post your picture, I want to see what kind of lesbo you are.

Are you the sexy more bisexual type of lesbian cheesy , or are you the shaved head more butch type of lesbian?  lipsrsealed

I don't mind carpet munchers. . . . .how can anyone turn up kitten?
Re: F: K You Mama Gee by finemocha(f): 3:39am On Oct 29, 2009
@poster

dont mind all these yeye hypocrites. be a lesbian if u want to, even if ur reason might not make a lot of sense to most people, who cares.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls -black Berry, Brazilian Hair Etc / Suicide Bomber Bomb Detonates Along Festac Link Bridge / Funny Facebook Status Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.