Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) (30827 Views)

Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m / Man Rapes Orange Seller In Ibadan, Blames Evil Spirits (Photo) / Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Abel202: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Please castrate this man.
Or better still give him life sentence.
A 44 years old man defilling a 7 years old girl for christ sake, what is wrong with people these days?
Jeeeez!! So one can not trust anyone again with his girl child. And to think I've got many girl kids- chai
Na to raise my fence and buy 8 wicked bull dogs join.
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Krismart(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
He did not even remove d pants but shifted it one side. And when he could not penetrate, he ejaculated outside. LOLZ. Who knw as d man face go be while narrating d shameful story
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by neocortex: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
olapluto:

Apply that next time you want to comment on issues relating to Islam. It is too rampant nowadays for people to slam an entire religion of billions of people for the sin of one person. Yunusa Yellow's crime was entirely down to Islam, but this pastor's case is entirely individual.

That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Do you believe Yunusa committed a crime ?
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by teniyi(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
This is worse than Ese Oruru's case and yet the hypocrite wont mention the religion as a factor here, yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by lielbree: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
lepasharon:

How do ppl into the north condone it?

Na which kind of lie be this
Do northerners not marry kids as young as 6??
Its not even a northern problem, it's an Islamic one.
Islam all over the world permits the marriage of young children
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by pmbluv2015: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have read through all the post from nairalanders concerning this unfortunate incidence of the rape of the minnor by the deacon and there wasn't any mention of christianity, if the was captioned "alfa rapes a 7years old neighbor", most chritians comentators would have abandoned the culprit and direct their anger at Islam. Christianity and Islam if genuely practice by their adherents can only bring about better society but unfortunately this is not the case. That I am afraid of doing evil things today is because I fear Allah would burn me in hell and so it is with generality of most believers. I know an Igbo man back then in Maiduguri who slept with all her daughters until he was caught. This isn't because he is an Igbo man or Christian, it is because he is a bad man simple.

8 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by wilybebsy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
If this man should be a muslin now y'all will start condemning Islam but since he is a Christian we ar reading different sets of comments.... Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chascop:
Buhari why?
See what you have caused

and how is buharis fault that so called men of god take pleasure in raping 7 year olds and blaming it on devil? between you and people liking your post i dont know whose grey matter is replaced more with soaked garri, smh

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Krismart(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
teniyi:
This is worse than Ese Oruru's case and yet the hypocrite wont mention the religion as a factor here, yeye people.
How is it worse when both victims are underaged and Yunusa even kidnapped his own victim and travel miles, raped her, impregnated her, converted her to Islam amongst others
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
my christains brothers wont like it,but really i dont know why a muslim will commit a crime and we attributes it to islam some people will even go as far as saying all muslims will go to hell ,like what is that?

3 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where is CAN now hypocrite organization. Don't tell me this man is a fake pastor or deacon.
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by lepasharon(f): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
lielbree:

Na which kind of lie be this
Do northerners not marry kids as young as 6??
Its not even a northern problem, it's an Islamic one.
Islam all over the world permits the marriage of young children

What lie? I asked a question.
Are you sure child marriage is an Islamic problem?

Are muslims the only people that marry children? What about gypsies? Why does no one ever talk about them.
Are you sure Islam allover the world permits child marriage?

1 Like

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by martineinstein(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
lielbree:

It's your choice to wallow in your ignorance cos no one said pedophiles are only in the north. The only difference is that in the south we condemn such act while in the north you people applaud it.
my dear, I'm a southerner like u...a core Niger deltan

1 Like

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by dumodust(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
More like church dick-on, not deacon... wolves in sheep clothing, church titles easily disarm nigerians, I dont trust anybody, clergy included
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
dvee2:
"O! These northern Islamic pedophiles again? "

No mind their yeye hypocrisy, now the blame is not on Christians or the teaching but an individual.

Awon ala bo si o'she

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Sense911: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
everything na devil ..
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
Lesson 101 : If you live in a glass house don't throw stone.
You'll observe how my Pharisea brethren will cunningly digress and pick on the individual as a fake pastor, but if happen in the North they will generalise the whole people calling them all kinds of unprinted names.

Evil is evil and it abound in every region so it should be condemn by all, rather than the unwholesome propaganda and mischievous conspiracy by some misguided unexposed elements against the vulnerable uneducated North. This trend must be put to stop as he who will seek equity must do equity.

Cc Progressive01, Kyase, ItsMeAboki

"christianity should be wiped off in this world, evil religion that that teaches rape of 7 year olds, all pastors and deacons are rapists and they are all goin to hell, confused religion that doesnt practice what it teaches"
should statements like this be coming from muslims/northerners now as it would if the case were to be reversed?

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by lielbree: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
martineinstein:
my dear, I'm a southerner like u...a core Niger deltan
I'm from rivers state. Why would you say such?
Yes, there are child rapist in the south but do we here in the south defend them
If a man from the south, even if he is my brother rapes a girl from the north I would still condemn the act and call for his immediate prosecution! I won't defend him just the way the northerners were defending yunuse!

1 Like

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by milowys77(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why has this egg head not been mobbed to death.. Is this not worse than having sex with a consenting adult of same sex... ?

1 Like

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Reading through the comments. Not one person attacked Christianity. If he was a Muslim, we all know what this thread would have turned to and the pages wld have increased

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by bittertruthz: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
dre11:
‘Don’t let my church know I defiled 7-year-old girl’

www.punchng.com/deacon-44-rapes-seven-year-old-blames-evil-forces/

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by MAIZAMANI(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by glossy6(f): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Shehucom:
If this Guy were to be a Muslim,

And a Northerner ehn.

Trust Nlanders
@shehucom, did you see any nlander applauding his action. Get life. Condemn evil. Live peacefully.

@topic. I blame parents that trust people nay pastors, deacon etc. As for me I can't leave my daughter with a Reverend Father.

But the man sha. He is evil and should face the wrath of the law squarely. Imagine, he shifted the pant one side and attempted to penetrate. Rubbish. His wife should better check her daughters to confirm if they're still intact
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by martineinstein(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
lielbree:

I'm from rivers state. Why would you say such?
Yes, there are child rapist in the south but do we here in the south defend them
If a man from the south, even if he is my brother rapes a girl from the north I would still condemn the act and call for his immediate prosecution! I won't defend him just the way the northerners were defending yunuse!
but the way we criticize the northerners is appalling,whereas, we do similar things in south; take a look at the recent beheadings in abia and rivers... What are the differences btw these acts and that of boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by glossy6(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
ollah1:
Reading through the comments. Not one person attached Christianity. If he was a Muslim, we all know what this thread would have turned to and the pages wld have increased

Christianity will not be attached because NO Christian will ever support him unlike the Muslims that would rally round their own defending what is not defendable.

Ele eru gbe eru
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
olapluto:

Apply that next time you want to comment on issues relating to Islam. It is too rampant nowadays for people to slam an entire religion of billions of people for the sin of one person. Yunusa Yellow's crime was entirely down to Islam, but this pastor's case is entirely individual.

That is the definition of hypocrisy.

U dey drink kunu my friend? Make I order one gallon make we enjoy cos I like sitting in company of people who uses their senses of reasoning well.

3 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by blantyre: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
pmbluv2015:
I have read through all the post from nairalanders concerning this unfortunate incidence of the rape of the minnor by the deacon and there wasn't any mention of christianity, if the was captioned "alfa rapes a 7years old neighbor", most chritians comentators would have abandoned the culprit and direct their anger at Islam. Christianity and Islam if genuely practice by their adherents can only bring about better society but unfortunately this is not the case. That I am afraid of doing evil things today is because I fear Allah would burn me in hell and so it is with generality of most believers. I know an Igbo man back then in Maiduguri who slept with all her daughters until he was caught. This isn't because he is an Igbo man or Christian, it is because he is a bad man simple.
Take it from me most times their envy is because with all the negative things ascribed to Islam, the religion keeps making inroads into people's minds esp in the West. That's y they are angered

5 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by lepasharon(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
glossy6:

Christianity will not be attached because NO Christian will ever support him unlike the Muslims that would rally round their own defending what is not defendable.

Ele eru gbe eru

What about the Igbos that dont want reverend king to be executed?
What about those that support the killings of 2 yr old witches? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by flokii: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
all these pentecostal churches sef.. undecided
Re: Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
How hypocritical people are, no body insult his religion, his tribe or even for the fact that he is a Deacon and should be a morally upright person..... I wonder if he is from the north or even has an Islamic name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Allow Dogs To Eat Up A Man Dick After Raping A Lady. VIDEO / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids / I Went Into Kidnapping To Make Money Like Evans – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.