Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari (34075 Views)

FG $29.96bn Loan: Saraki Must Not Join FG To Ruin Nigeria Ekiti State Governor / 5 Reasons Why Chinese Loan will Ruin Nigeria's Economy / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by preciousMI1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
I will I will Willie willie

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by wiseoneking: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
kennydee05:
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

I pity you, suffering and smiling should stop. This is nigeria's worst state of economy because of one messiah you TRUSTED!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by beatmaker: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg,make I sleep....

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Greenback: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
anonimi:
SENSELESS talk only!
Does the elite include his former boss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

those accursed excess zombies will see this and grunt and mouthfoam along,pretending not to observe..but whenever they hear someone whisper stealing is not corruption lasan,mouthfoaming 101 will commence in full gear.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by preciousMI1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
I will I will Willie willie

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by macarson2k(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
PMB is a story teller.

He want to blame the Elite now.

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
saintmark88:

Who else has been in power at the federal level, common sense is not common, let's reason bfre we talk
truly common sense isn't common, did u hear buhari state that the elites are those who have been in power at the fed level, look at the topic again and read.

in ur definition elites are those who are in power at fed level, meaning state government and the bourgeois aren't elites. smh
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by October1960: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nigerians seem to lack patience. They tolerated the stealing and mismanagement of PDP for 16 years to the ruin of the country.

Now less than a year they want overnight improvement In the country.

Don't you people grasp the damage 16 years of rampant stealing and NO development has done to the nation?

Come to Europe and USA and see how the elite are spending your money like water.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Greenback:

look whos talkin'! Se gej wey u guys bash so much u had mandible distortion,se no be elder?
I know say GEJ and his team cause more harm to this nation than good but na same thing hold you and those wey insult GEJ.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:
Shut up and face the challenges of leadership.

True leaders are fashioned and honed in the firery cauldrons of great challenges and disasters.

Enough of this Cry Baby nonsense.

If you are not up to the challenge, kindly do the honourable thing and step aside.

Who are the elites?

Are you not part of the elites?
We're you not the one that destroyed our second republic democracy with your inordinate ambition ?

Since you committed treason against the Nigerian state in 1983, has anything in Nigeria gotten better ?

Just shut up , stop the juvenile blame game and get to work on what Nigerians elected you to do.

Thank you! Hopefully Buhari can get this message, we want a LEADER and not a CRY BABY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
"speaking in Malabo, equitoria Guinea" smh..

hope the elites are not only found in PDP. cause from what we are seeing now, its only PDP elites the are being exposed.

To understand what is going on, we have to look beyond the people being arraigned to the home grown economy that is being birthed. The educated and political elite have conspired to create a system of economic slavery based on access to foreign currency. A home grown economy based on a home grown economic philosophies is a threat to this system. So exposure is not where it is happening, restructure is what is going on.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
greenpasture:

To understand what is going on, we have to look beyond the people being arraigned to the home grown economy that is being birthed. The educated and political elite have conspired to create a system of economic slavery based on access to foreign currency. A home grown economy based on a home grown economic philosophies is a threat to this system. So exposure is not where it is happening, restructure is what is going on.
ok
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ADBOK: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:

True leaders are fashioned and honed in the firery cauldrons of great challenges and disasters.

If you are not up to the challenge, kindly do the honourable thing and step aside.

Who are the elites?

We're you not the one that destroyed our second republic democracy with your inordinate ambition ?

Since you committed treason against the Nigerian state in 1983, has anything in Nigeria gotten better ?

Just shut up , stop the juvenile blame game and get to work on what Nigerians elected you to do.
Marvellous delivery...

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Onliie(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
All talk and no action

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by macaranta(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Before you know it...4year has passed.Smh

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Sunstead1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Greenback:

those accursed excess zombies will see this and grunt and mouthfoam along,pretending not to observe..but whenever they hear someone whisper stealing is not corruption lasan,mouthfoaming 101 will commence in full gear.
Greenback:

Greenback:

Do you want him to spoil the ceremony ? Haba! A bad man will always be good at his funeral.

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is this old man not part of the elite group that has transported nigeria to where it is now Just take a look at a coup plotter talking about elites
... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
yes oh. Great, our president will expose them soon. continue...
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by jonzingcaesar(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
diasporaman:
We have gone past the level of exposing individuals who looted dry the nations treasury. Let the conviction begin and those found guilty be jailed.
not jailed but hanged
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
kennydee05:
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

Who is stopping him from working?

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Bluffly: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari, I keep wondering why all these statements are not always made in Nigeria. Is it politics so taht when your people ask you, you would say you don't mean it, it's just for international purpose. Please I beg come and make these statements in Nigeria via dedicated national address
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by listica(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Side attraction, who won give monkey banana, we need action.one year gone u stil fighting corruption, mr man face ur problems and stop hitting around the bush.ur new name na mama Ngozi
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by harlems02: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
What has he done about the fulanis that are invading and killing innocent citizens of this country? Abi e never hear about dat1?
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by benoma: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
You don't have to be abusive. Just make ur point.
plaetton:

Who are the elites?

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by MrGerald(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-i-ll-expose-how-elite-conspired-to-ruin-nigeria/138075.html
I bet immediately after the speech he won't remember what he said he'll do again

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
slap1:
President of future tense
I WILL come 2019.....smh meanwhile milking 9gerians continues.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by visalo: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am praying let the 4 years run very fast. I can't wait to see this man out of power. He is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by adeleks: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Enough of this 'iwill' its time to act already. One year is almost gone, nothing to show

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Deen77: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:

Who are the elites?

We deserve more than 1983 now, stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Deen77: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
ayoolanr:

Thank you! Hopefully Buhari can get this message, we want a LEADER and not a CRY BABY!!!!!

Don't complain, we vote him to fight corruption, remember Patience (I don't want to give good to my husband in prison).
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Controversialad: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls I need clarification. Why did EFCC quit probing the looters of Enugu secretariate Fund Mismanagement
http://www.controversialada.com/2016/03/effc-is-political-but-toothless-buldog.html?m=1
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by flokii: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
we know Sir..

it was that simple & obvious.. loot d treasury, stock-pile arms & kick-start a war

buh thank God it didn't work out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.