Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Meaning Of Share Button - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meaning Of Share Button (876 Views)

What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger / The Essence Of Share Button On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Share Button by gmy2k: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
At the bottom of every post, "Quote" i know, "Report" i know, "Like" i know, but "Share" i don't know. Ordinarily, the name should speak for itself like others but in this case it doesn't.

Unlike other places i find "Share" its used to send that page or msg to someone else or to other supported applications, but here in Nairaland its different. It only add up when clicked.

Please whoever know should enlighten us cos am confused
Re: Meaning Of Share Button by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
grin that's one of the useless botton I guess...they shud've add BLOCK/unblock button instead.
Re: Meaning Of Share Button by echo2(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Go ask ifa...seriously I don't know way d share means
Re: Meaning Of Share Button by stzy(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
I see it as opposite of lik ,, .. Ppl wey believe u hits like n haters hit share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of Share Button by gmy2k: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2016
stzy:
I see it as opposite of lik ,, .. Ppl wey believe u hits like n haters hit share

If truely its d opposite of Like then it should b modified to Dislike/Hate as simple as dat or be removed completely.

I know some people will tell us Best Practice - dislike buttons r not used. Must we always wait for others to do b4 we copy? Heard a report sometime ago of Facebook planning to introduce Dislike button. Maybe when that is done we'll copy. This shouldn't b so. All over d world pple r trying something new, to b d 1st n not last.

My opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Share Button by gmy2k: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin that's one of the useless botton I guess...they shud've add BLOCK/unblock button instead.

Report button serves dat purpose. I discovered recently. Click on it and see 4 urself. But not my post ooo wink
Re: Meaning Of Share Button by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=gmy2k post=43813967]

Report button serves dat purpose. I discovered recently. Click on it and see 4 urself. But not my post ooo wink[/quote

nope that doesn't work that u can block a specific person permanently...

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum / KWASU HND To B.sc. Conversion / SEE Pregnant Woman Addicted To Eating Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.