Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP (1597 Views)

Basic Truth Which Every Nigerian That Love Nigeria Ought to Read and Reflect On / African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized For Another 100 Years - Donald Trump / Okorocha Leads Another 100-man Delegation To Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by Gistupdated: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Donald Trump, a front-line US presidential contender blast Nigeria for claiming to be giant of Africa. One of The highest producer of crude oil in Africa without nothing tangible to show for it. 56 years after independence, Nigerian leaders still can’t deliver
“ordinary” electricity, water, home-refined petroleum products, transportation – road, rail, water and air – infrastructure.
Here’s a quote from Donald Trump, a front-line US presidential contender:

“Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries.
From the government to the opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have run away to hide here in the United States, hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.
These are people who import everything including matchsticks.
In my opinion, most of these African countries [like Nigeria] ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self-governance.”
SOURCE: http://follownewsupdate..com.ng/2016/03/african-countries-like-nigeria-ought-to.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by slyng(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Stale
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by bankyblue(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2016
PMB, GEJ, OBJ, JAGABAN, etc just pray that this guy won't win o, because if he wins! You guys re finished.

And to trump pls don switch off the internet now o bocs how will I read my lovely nairalanders comment? How will I watch xxxvideo? How will I play bet9ja?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by divinehand2003(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Old news, have you been hibernating since dear OP?
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by opalu: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2016
This news is not only old but it's rotten and forgotten.
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by DEXTROVERT: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
t
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by Richardonald(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2016
He got it.african are baboon.. . If this man become president of america, i wonder what will happen, he has not win but the way he is doing things tells me that there will be no peace ..
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by Lanretoye(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Am i the only one that finds this funny?.
Sometimes self, to colonize better than independence.
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by DonBobes(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
bankyblue:
PMB, GEJ, OBJ, JAGABAN, etc just pray that this guy won't win o, because if he wins! You guys re finished.

And to trump pls don switch off the internet now o bocs how will I read my lovely nairalanders comment? How will I watch xxxvideo? How will I play bet9ja?

LWTMB!
Abeg i wan die here wit laff. grin
bankyblue:

LWTMB!
Abeg i wan die here wit laff.
Re: Nigeria Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years- TRUMP by Ttalk: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
I seems to be falling in line with Trump except his last sentence that they know nothing about leadership. Yes, most of our leaders are corrupt but few are still upright and outstanding role model

(1) (Reply)

What Is On Senator Saraki’s Mind? - By Joe Igbokwe (APC Lagos). / Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.