Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Stop Fowls From Scattering Your Dustbin' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Fowls From Scattering Your Dustbin' (551 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / See Photo Of Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Fowls From Scattering Your Dustbin' by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2016

I know most of you live in lekki garden's and doez creature above dosent come and disturb your compound.

Well this post is not for you but those that live in nigeria..
- lekki no be naija

Yes back to the post!!
Have you ever woken up ..as
A good compound person carri broom early in the morning sweep your compound arrange every thing put inside that white paint bucket, you drop in your backyard , only to go inside to read some news on nairaland or chat on fb...etc , and when you come out your early morning work has noting to show for because of those creature's above?? ↑↑↑

Well if it has been bothering you... Then worry no more because today i will show you the trick i used in conquering thosee creature above↑↑

So here's the deal

→ always cover under your gate

Yes you... I mean you reading this post with that asha phone you know that under your gate is open and can give free acess to fowl,snakes(god forbid) and more to mention... So try and cover it

→Find a cover for that your dustbin bucket abeg

Most nigerians dont care about thier dustbin bucket at all just sweep dirt into it and leave it open..... Ee dae cause Zika virus oo... Nah just kidding but it's not higenic to leave your dustbin rubber's open .... Try and close it.

→And when you close it put a nice stone on top

Yes it came to my notice that these creatures above have generated a very nice tactic's in opening the cover of our(those that cover thier bucket's) dustbin bucket....hmm wherever they learnt that trick.. It's pretty amazing to me .. So just try to put a stone weighing aprrox of 100lbs hehehe no doo o ur bucket go break, just find a suitable stone to put on top

→Then wait for them to show up

They normally come around 9:15am to start work ... how did i know?? Yes i know because i am the person making the post.... So before they show up look for catapult OR a gun(registered) and stand by the window close to the area of concentration...........you know the rest ...nahh after you do all these post your testimonies here...... Ehem if you like go kill dat old man wae dae live across the road fowl....hehehe him go swear for you before im die

Note: if you try all these and it dosent work....hmmmm ee be like sae dem send the fowl for your family oo from village . But if you reside in the village , them send am come from city... So just pack you'r thing's go live for lekki make ee square
dont mind my typo's

Source:- http://expocreek.com/forum2_theme_112583261.xhtml?tema=385

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Challenges / The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) @52 Celebration Events / Aero Sacks 100 Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.