Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Writers Needed For An Online News Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed For An Online News Agency (1682 Views)

Vacancy in a News Agency: Social Media Manager Needed / Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal / Online News Updater Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by geniusgenes: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Hi everyone, one of my boss just revealed his plans to me to start a news portal which he has already kicked off, just like any of the Nigerian dailies, he was looking towards hiring some freelancers but then, nobody would understand Nigerian affairs better than Nigerians.

To save space and not waste anybody's time, we need seasoned writers who can think out of the box. the pay is more than i earned when i was writing, but this time, every write-up will need an in-depth analysis.

The good thing about the job is that just anyone can do it... one or two write-ups daily, and payment will be coming in weekly. You will be needed to write at least an article daily, 500 - 1000 words.

all articles will be checked for plagiarism.

you can however, choose to rewrite an already existing article, and build up on it, or be given a topic, and write on it from scratch. note that re-written articles cost lesser than original articles.

Submission time is very flexible, thus, you can still keep your other job(s)

Some persons will be working from the office, while some others from home. for those at the office, there will be free internet and electricity. We currently have work stations set up at Lagos, Surulere, and Port-Harcourt, D/Line.

Interviews will be conducted online to save us the time, and to save you the cost of running around. A random topic will be forwarded to you, to know how best you can play around words.

I'm really hoping this is properly explained, because only dedicated and committed persons are wanted.

for those who are interested, please summarize in 50 words, why you think you can write for us.

send it as a mail to emelite0@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Princecharming01(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Am interested i have sent you a mail. Olaisaac2014@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2016
am in brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by geniusgenes: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Princecharming01:
Am interested i have sent you a mail. Olaisaac2014@yahoo.com

cool... i have asked him to check.

brownemmanuel43:
am in brownemmanuel43@gmail.com

I cant mail you. you'll have to deal with the recruiter personally, through his e-mail.
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Princecharming01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
geniusgenes:

cool... i have asked him to check.

Thanks, will be waiting for response

I cant mail you. you'll have to deal with the recruiter personally, through his e-mail.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Gloriouspa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Princecharming01 post=43819617][/quote]
I sent a mail to the email address provided yesterday evening but yet to receive any response.
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Princecharming01(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gloriouspa:

I sent a mail to the email address provided yesterday evening but yet to receive any response.
same here too yet to get response
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Princecharming01(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gloriouspa:

same here too. Yet to receive response
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Princecharming01(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
@gloriouspa check your mail box cos av received their response. given a task to write
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by Relixy2k: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sent a write up and no feedback since. Kindly please update us.
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by exotiqueify(f): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Relixy2k:
Sent a write up and no feedback since. Kindly please update us.

Please have u received any feedback yet? I intend handing mine in today
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
i hv sent mine
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by exotiqueify(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
i hv sent mine
please any feedback from them?
Re: Writers Needed For An Online News Agency by exotiqueify(f): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
i hv sent mine

(1) (Reply)

How Unemployed Youths Are Making Millions In The FCMB Reward Scheme Project / Biomedical Limited Recruitment / NITDA MSC/PHD Scholarship Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.