Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Rip My Gallant Coursemate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rip My Gallant Coursemate (921 Views)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip My Gallant Coursemate by cyphercypher: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
rip to my course mate that lost his life in lafiya dole..
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by nwaanambra1(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
u r a bloody idiot! y must you post dis pix here! don't you have respect for the dead! angry

seun, mind44 pls delete this post! and ban dis morafuka! angry angry
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by cyphercypher: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2016
your prayers are needed
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by cyphercypher: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2016
nwaanambra1:
u r a bloody idiot! y must you post dis pix here! don't you have respect for the dead! angry

seun, mind44 pls delete this post! and ban dis morafuka! angry angry
Mr man mind your language
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by nwaanambra1(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2016
cyphercypher:

Mr man mind your language

did u even take a moment to consider how the family members of this Hero will feel seeing the bullet ridden body of their loved one on the social media exposed to the world to see? and yet u claim to be his friend!

friend in deed! angry angry

PUT UP HIS DECENT PIX AND NOT THIS GORY PIX! THEN WE CAN ALL EMPATIZE WITH HIM!
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by daniska3yaro(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
What is wrong with u @ op,I know wat ur passing through nw bt that is not allowed,u can't put pics of sum1 like these nw,if u allow me to identify ur sorry as3 ba,I will charge u.
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by lekkie073(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2016
daniska3yaro:
What is wrong with u @ op,I know wat ur passing through nw bt that is not allowed,u can't put pics of sum1 like these nw,if u allow me to identify ur sorry as3 ba,I will charge u.
which one be the 'ba' dat u abo.ki.s put after each sentence...

r u trying to sound Baa baa like a sheep
Re: Rip My Gallant Coursemate by cyphercypher: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2016
daniska3yaro:
wic NA are you?

(1) (Reply)

My Appeal To All Sons And Daughters Of Yoruba Nation / Lagos Targets 24-hour Transport System / UN Honors Amaechi's Wife, Judith... PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.