Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square (532 Views)

P Square Family And Poverty / Mc Filter Mouth Ft P Square Bank Alert / Meet The Boys Whose Tears Saved P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square by bensowe(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm a concern fan:

Dear Psquare, I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa, and u also forgot that God used IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for u guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and i urge u to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY. I know that E NO EASY but u guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey DO ME anytime i hear say u guys want to BREAK IT. I also heard that you brought OGA POLICE in to the matter. I want u guyz to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any TEMPTATION which will lead to GAME OVER, we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY
Re: Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square by Adaowerri111: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square by Terry68: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Facebook / See These Photos Of An Overloaded Vehicle Intercepted By FRSC / Crazeclown Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.