Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (1486 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For A Female Secretary, Lagos Island / Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutor / Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by LivingEmma1: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
About The Company: Iben Sky Resources Ltd. (foods and beverages) ( Impeccable PREMIUM WATER) is a newly established Premium Bottle and Dispenser Water Company, with plans to further increase its offerings to, Ice Cream, juice, snacks and other foods and beverages related with sales across Nigeria. The Company currently seeks applications from highly qualified and experienced hands who are highly motivated and target driven to fill the vacancies as per the categories listed below.
CATEGORY A: 1. Quality Assurance Officer 2. Administration/Logistics 3. Marketers 4. Customer Care Officer 5. Cashier MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: BSc or HND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications .
CATEGORY B: 6. Machine operators ( Straight Line ) 7. Bottle/19 litre Jar ( Dispenser) factory workers MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: OND or Technical qualifications in relevant disciplines. Possession of BSc/HND
CATEGORY C: 8. Loaders 9.Cleaners QUALIFICATIONS: GCE/SSCE. APPLICATIONS: Interested candidates should forward their Application letters, CVs and copies of Credentials on or before Tuesday 29th March 2016 to: FACTORY: Impeccable Water 14, Impeccable St, Off Salvation Avenue, Peace Estate phase 2, By Ipaye Bus Stop Iba, Lagos. OR EMAIL: isrltdng@gmail.com Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the aptitude test/interview. Note that we offer equal employment opportunities to all Applicants .Please note also that there is NO FEES attached to this offer. Application is Free.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by vickypark(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
sent my cv and application letter to you.vickypark2006@yahoo.com. I live at Iba Housing Estate,closer to Peace Estate. gladly await your response. thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
vickypark:
sent my cv and application letter to you.vickypark2006@yahoo.com.
I live at Iba Housing Estate,closer to Peace Estate.
gladly await your response.
thank you.
... Vicky do you know the company?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by vickypark(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
cnt answer dat cos am not in lagos for now.Will likely be back next week.Will go check on the company when i get to lag.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
vickypark:
cnt answer dat cos am not in lagos for now.Will likely be back next week.Will go check on the company when i get to lag.
Whatsup Vicky, how are you today

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Job Vacancy / How Do I Locate This Address? / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.