Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Temi Otedola Tops List Of African Fashion Movers And Shakers On CNN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Tops List Of African Fashion Movers And Shakers On CNN (919 Views)

Emmanuella Samuel: Comedienne Featured On CNN / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Tops List Of African Fashion Movers And Shakers On CNN by 100thshades: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola keeps rising to global fame as she has yet again been featured on the list of African fashion movers and shakers that will change your wardrobe for 2016 in a new article on CNN Style and interview on African voices.

See what the article says about her below;

JTO
Penned by Nigerian-born Temi Otedola, JTO is a slick fashion blog that documents Otedola's passion for fashion, art and photography. It also features her travels across style capitals like Milan and Paris and has a luxury and beauty section.

Featured in Vogue, Tatler and the London Evening Standard, the 19-year-old blogger is a regular at catwalk front rows.

She says; "I think I'm really lucky because my blog came up at a time when Nigeria and Africa were a really hot subject in terms of fashion,"

"I think this is really because people are seeing Africa and Nigeria as a market that can be tapped into," .

https://www.the100thshades.com/2016/03/temi-otedola-tops-list-of-african.html

Re: Temi Otedola Tops List Of African Fashion Movers And Shakers On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
My spiritual wife
Re: Temi Otedola Tops List Of African Fashion Movers And Shakers On CNN by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
hmmmm dt wat money will for for u

(1) (Reply)

Shameful Act!; See What A Mother Of 2 Children Was Seen Wearing In Public. (phot / The Many Beautiful Faces Of Tiwa Savage / PHOTOS: Toolz Puts Her Lovely Curves On Display At The Beatfm London Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.