Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz (1032 Views)

Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL / Funny Wise Word / This Is Why You Should Respect You Elders (funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dear P'square, I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after all these years? You guys seem to have forgotten that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa. Have you forgotten that it only took IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for you guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad inside over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and i urge you to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY. Do not let your BEAUTIFUL ONYINYES make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY I know that E NO EASY but you guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in your career, Omo WAHALA go dey o and we, your fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. Settle the problem now because e get as e dey DO ME anytime i hear say you guys want to BREAK IT . I also heard that you brought OGA POLICE into the matter. I want you guys to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any TEMPTATION that will lead to GAME OVER. we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY.
Re: Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hope they listen and settle dis b4 is too late
Re: Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz by shevi4mb(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fabolousibk1:
Dear P'square,
I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after
all these years? You guys seem to have forgotten
that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in
Africa. Have you forgotten that it only took
IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for you guys to be UNLIMITED today.
I feel so bad inside over your latest STORY coz I
LOVE YOU and i urge you to deal with your
present situation PERSONALLY.
Do not let your BEAUTIFUL
ONYINYES make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR
MONEY I know that E NO EASY but you guys
should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY
because it will only lead to more DANGER in your
career, Omo WAHALA go dey o and we, your
fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again.
Settle the problem now because e get as e dey DO
ME anytime i hear say you guys want to BREAK IT
I also heard that you brought OGA POLICE into the
matter. I want you guys to be MORE THAN A FRIEND
to avoid any TEMPTATION that will lead to GAME
OVER.
we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY.
You try well well smiley
Re: Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz by Iamlordgee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is too late. They have to live with the bad Blood now

(1) (Reply)

The Most Funniest Comedy Skits Of The Year Akpororo Brother Don Enter The Game / When You Own Both At The Same Time / NULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.