Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Disadvantages Of Masturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Disadvantages Of Masturbation (2524 Views)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Drinking Lots Of Water Daily / 10 Tips On The Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Self Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disadvantages Of Masturbation by charming1111(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Masturbation basically means satisfying your sexual urge by yourself without the help of a partner. Many individuals, both male and female think that masturbation is the easiest way to satisfy their sexual urge.

However, before you die of ignorance, kindly enlighten yourself with the dangers associated with masturbation.

1. For guys, the joystick becomes unnecessarily weak inside the vagina of a lady.

2. The holy book(the bible) condemns masturbation.

3. After masturbating for a long period of time, the joystick develops veins that eventually make it look unattractive.

4. The hormone that produces sperm is weakened.
5. You feel a “sense of GUILT” after masturbating and this could negatively impact on your goals/aspiration in the short run.

6. During masturbation, you starve or wish you were having live sex with a partner.

7. As a female, you are prone to contacting various infections.

8. It makes guys unable to satisfy their partner sexually, that is, the more you Erupt sperm during masturbation, the more light your sperm becomes and you tend to easily Erupt when making love to your partner.

9. If not checked, you will eventually become an addict to masturbation even if you have a partner.

10. If a lady masturbates constantly, her womb becomes weakened and she might suffer from constant miscarriages in the future.

11. You could lose your virginity in the process.

So my people, except you are advised otherwise by a medical doctor, kindly avoid masturbation because it is harmful to your health.

TO VIEW THE PICTURES ON THIS ARTICLE, KINDLY VISIT: http://www.infongr.com/2016/03/the-disadvantages-of-masturbation.html
Re: The Disadvantages Of Masturbation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Juz curious abt this one..the #7 tho..
How a female be a prone to various infections? It isn't mastubration a safe sex?

Plz enlighten me..
Re: The Disadvantages Of Masturbation by ckmayoca: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
How a female be a prone to various infections? It isn't mastubration a safe sex?

Plz enlighten me..

Don't mind him. It's means poo plenty inside him list.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Masturbation by KissCODE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
All the things people write or talk against masturbation are all lies.
The only truth against masturbation is that one feels guilty if you are a christian. Because the Bible teaches that lust is a sin.
The truth is that nobody can masturbate without lusting or thinking sex. Apart from the SIN part masturbation has no nagetive side effect.

I wont encourage anyman or woman to masturbate because the Bible says a soul that sins shall die apart from this; there is nothing wrong with masturbation.

It does not affect your sexual performance with a woman neither does it make you not to want a woman (as a man).

I am talking out of experience. I have never had sex with a woman without her coming back for more because there is more to sex than than genitile panetration.

Why i will tell people to avoid masturbation is because oftheir relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Because there is no point for one to gain the whole world and lose his/her soul.
Not only masturbation but having sexual relationship with anyone you are not married to is a sin that can lead to damnation of ones spirit in hell fire. Lies, fighting, cultism, corruption, stealing, killing, lesbianism, gaysm etc all these will also lead to hell fire.

Jesus Christ still remains the best solution for any form of addiction.
He has the power through the Holy Spirit to give u abilty to havecontrol over fleshly desire.

If you are addicted just try HIM... You will be suprised at the result u will get...

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Masturbation by KissCODE(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Plz enlighten me..
lolzzz...

When will u visit Nigeria?
I saw “tourist“ in ur profile

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme / COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) / Severe Internal Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.