Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Photos(18+)Female Kidnapper And Thief Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos(18+)Female Kidnapper And Thief Caught (1021 Views)

Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos(18+)Female Kidnapper And Thief Caught by Oyindebrah(f): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
According to Facebok user,this
suspected female kidnapper and thief was apprehended at the Dopemu area of Lagos state March 15th.

She was caught while allegedly trying to
kidnap a child on the road in disguise of being a mad woman,,,and she decieves kids with car toys and mobile phones

The residents of the area beat her
mercilessly before she was handed over to the
police,before she was handed over to the police too they also caught phones she stole from who knows??a BlackBerry Z10 and a Camon C8 with different simcards and picture gallery

She also confessed that she has two kids in her custody presently and she uses them in exchange of money and when she was been asked what she uses the money for,she said her husband died through bomb blast and she started using that as a source of survival for her and her kids...

I should have posted pictures but they are unclad photos #copiedfromFB

Parents,please let's be careful of how we litre our kids around the streets, we grew up safe we can also let the kids grow up safe.. #safetyisthekey #letsbesafe #saferNigeria

I cannot post pictures because mods already deleted my first post,they are unclad pictures..

(1) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Bathed With Acid While Trying To Cheat With A Married Man / What Can I Do? Someone Paid My $600 Fake Currency In NY (photos) / Ogun Parents Cut Off Daughter's Finger, Tie Her Up And Dump Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.