Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense (915 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / See How Senator Ben Murrau-bruce AKA Mr Commonsense Murdered A Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by Emypresh(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
My Dear Senator, The People's Advocate @Ben Murray-Bruce,
Please sir, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I have been meaning to ask you…We hear you talk about common sense and lately you have been preaching about buying Naija to grow the Naira. Sir, I have just two questions to ask you and please I stand to be corrected.
You recently celebrated your 60th birthday and you lunched a book titled “A Common Sense Revolution” Reviewed by MICHAEL MOSZYNSKI, published and presented on February 19, 2016 at Eko Hotels and Suites.
Also, you are the founder of Silverbird Group. You are a member of the People's Democratic Party, was elected as a Senator in March 2015 and currently represents the Bayelsa East constituency, in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. You got your Degree in Marketing from the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA in the UNITED STATES in 1979.
Now my question is this,
1) Your Book titled “A Common Sense Revolution” Where was it typed, printed and published?
2) As the founder of “Silverbird Group” please tell us, did you buy all your equipments here in Naija? (Wires and cables inclusive).
Please your swift response to this questions will be highly appreciated because I think it is imperative as well meaning Nigerians to practice what we preach if we must grow the Naira.
Thank you as I await your reply on this.
‪#‎GodBlessNigeria‬ ‪#‎GodHealOurNaira‬

Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by TippyTop(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rubbish

[s]
Emypresh:
My Dear Senator, The People's Advocate @Ben Murray-Bruce,
Please sir, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I have been meaning to ask you…We hear you talk about common sense and lately you have been preaching about buying Naija to grow the Naira. Sir, I have just two questions to ask you and please I stand to be corrected.
You recently celebrated your 60th birthday and you lunched a book titled “A Common Sense Revolution” Reviewed by MICHAEL MOSZYNSKI, published and presented on February 19, 2016 at Eko Hotels and Suites.
Also, you are the founder of Silverbird Group. You are a member of the People's Democratic Party, was elected as a Senator in March 2015 and currently represents the Bayelsa East constituency, in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. You got your Degree in Marketing from the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA in the UNITED STATES in 1979.
Now my question is this,
1) Your Book titled “A Common Sense Revolution” Where was it typed, printed and published?
2) As the founder of “Silverbird Group” please tell us, did you buy all your equipments here in Naija? (Wires and cables inclusive).
Please your swift response to this questions will be highly appreciated because I think it is imperative as well meaning Nigerians to practice what we preach if we must grow the Naira.
Thank you as I await your reply on this.
‪#‎GodBlessNigeria‬ ‪#‎GodHealOurNaira‬
From the stables of ‪#‎Emypresh‬
[/s]
Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by Emypresh(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
You want me to reply you? No i won't.
TippyTop:
Rubbish

[s][/s]
Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by Day11(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
The man that looks like Obama but thinks like angry
Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by hylyne(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op... Can u mention one company in Nigeria that manufactures High-tech ICT equipments? or are you suggesting that, he should have waited until we have naija Manufacturers, before starting Silver bird?
Well, am sure that if you knew what it means to protect your creative work, you wouldn't be asking these questions you just raised.

From all indications, your just paid to attack one who wants to reposition the Nigerians view of politics.....
Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by ekeneidiagbor: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
this is not even read worthy!!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Aka Mr. Common Sense by olamieseun(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Day11:
The man that looks like Obama but thinks like angry
Obanikoro grin

(1) (Reply)

Ondo LG Election: PDP Clears All 18 Council Chairmanship Seats / The US Might Still Be Right About Nigeria's Disintegration. / Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle Spotted At UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.