Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? (1007 Views)

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Oba Of Benin's First Son Set To Ascend The Throne+photos From The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
My people...my people

The time for me to take this nation to greater heights is here. It is our time to take our destiny into our hands; and I am the pilot of this nation's destiny. I am that Moses and Joshua that can lead this nation into the promised land.

I know there are a lot of areas we need to attend, but which area do you think we should collectively attend to first. We must put things right whether they like it or not?
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by tripplephi: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Destined2win:
My people...my people

The time for me to take this nation to greater heights is here. It is our time to take our destiny into our hands; and I am the pilot of this nation's destiny. I am that Moses and Joshua that can lead this nation into the promised land.

I know there are a lot of areas we need to attend, but which area do you think we should collectively attend to first. We must put things right whether they like it or not?

Attend to yourself
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Attend to yourself

I know that I will definitely encounter people like you when I eventually kick off the good works but I am not perturbed, I can handle it.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 18, 2016
go to sambisa forest there is a lot of work to be done there grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2016
bros, you wan be presido but you no know the sector you wan start from, bros, I can confirm to you that you are confuse. infact, buhari is better than you, atleast he is witch hunting his perceived enemies in the name of fighting corruption. just start anywhere bros. thank you.
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Simply wake up bro, it's morning already. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Histrings08(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Purge ur self nd ur family of corruption first.... Then we'll know you mean business
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by jeyselassie(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:
My people...my people

love that smell where do u get ur weed from?
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:
go to sambisa forest there is a lot of work to be done there grin

Yeah! I will take you along while going. How about that?
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
Simply wake up bro, it's morning already. grin

I have been awake since 3.am tongue
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Histrings08:
Purge ur self nd ur family of corruption first.... Then we'll know you mean business

You don't know me, so no comment
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeyselassie:
love that smell where do u get ur weed from?

Heavenly weed...tastes so good tongue
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nashoji:
bros, you wan be presido but you no know the sector you wan start from, bros, I can confirm to you that you are confuse. infact, buhari is better than you, atleast he is witch hunting his perceived enemies in the name of fighting corruption. just start anywhere bros. thank you.

OK.
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by tuns2s: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
I love the courage for pushing out your thoughts... But I must confess, many a youth is nursing this same idea as you do...

If you truly believe in your thoughts then, you have to harness for supports not only by sharing your vision but also, to connect with minds of great liberty of the people to your working-in-progress — your believe, political background, past roles which was successfully executed within your niches (community) and those other things that will warrant your chance of reaching out to people who are going to end up winning the race with you...

In conclusion, you need to cultivate the minds of those that will say yes to vision...

#MakeYourSelfKnownWithYourCapacityToRule
Re: I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? by Destined2win: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
tuns2s:
I love the courage for pushing out your thoughts... But I must confess, many a youth is nursing this same idea as you do...

If you truly believe in your thoughts then, you have to harness for supports not only by sharing your vision but also, to connect with minds of great liberty of the people to your working-in-progress — your believe, political background, past roles which was successfully executed within your niches (community) and those other things that will warrant your chance of reaching out to people who are going to end up winning the race with you...

In conclusion, you need to cultivate the minds of those that will say yes to vision...

#MakeYourSelfKnownWithYourCapacityToRule

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

#riversrerun: PDP Posts Fake Photos Of APC Transporting Money / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘insensible’ / Fashola,elumelu Call For S’east Integration As Enugu Investment Summit Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.