Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide (708 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya / National Broadcasting Commission Bans Olamide’s Song Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide by DJBIGGY(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Last year, Olamide released his album 'Eyan Mayweather' and many other songs with various meaning attached to each of them. The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) banned 'Shakiti Bobo' and Indomie which they flagged it off for promoting obscenity.

The newest amongst his songs banned is 'Don't Stop' from his album and is banned for having vulgar words n its lyrical content.

According to them, the phrases in the song that led to the ban includes: "I just wanna hit it now now now," "Je kin wo be ( meaning: let me enter the place )," "don’t stop, take it," "Oun tami oun ro mi," "It took your mama 9 months to make it," "wa gba ponron ( meaning: come and let me give you my p*nis ).".

See the letter of notice to the ban effect.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/national-broadcasting-commission-bans.html

Re: National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide by orlaryhincah(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Skiboroboskibooooo Oshe NBC
Re: National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide by ramdris(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am waiting to see how the ban will stop me from listening to the song. If NBC want to start banning song due to dirty words, no song or few will be aired at all...
Re: National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
***in olamide's voice *** orin mi le ma ban... ekin se investor mi....
. ee don talk am b4
Re: National Broadcasting Commission Bans Another Song Of Olamide by cruzita(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin it took NBC nine months to make it

(1) (Reply)

Busted!! Girl Using Davido's Ex-girlfriend To Beg For Credit Online [PICS] / Psquare Gets Customised Heineken Bottles. / Drake Features Wizkid In A New Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.