Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian (952 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook Founder Make Speech On Computer Programming / 25 Things You Must Know About Facebook Founder, Zuckerberg / 8 Things I Learned From The Co-founder Of Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg , the owner of Facebook has some of the smartest guys in the world around him as engineers and one of them is a Nigerian, Olaoluwa Okelola.

Okelola had set up Zuckerberg at the Facebook HQ with an Oculus sensor and fast food below his table.

Zuckerberg has written on his official page “One of our engineers set a trap for me using an Oculus sensor.

I’m not going to fall for it, Olaoluwa Okelola!

People are asking “How did Mark spot that something was amiss? It’s so inconspicuous.”

We can never tell how the billionaire never fell into such eating temptation.

If you are wondering who Okelola is, he is the Web Master and Softtware Engineer At Facebook .

He studied Systems and Computer Science at Howard University and lives in San Francisco, California.

He is from Lagos State and we can say that he should put master of manipulation also in his bio.

Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by tempem: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
I must confess, I saw this same stuff yesterday, I read, yet I didn't understand. Can yov help me out.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by Soulz22(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
I pray make him fit try am with a naija boss

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol...
Soulz22:
I pray make him fit try am with a naija boss
Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by SUPERPACK: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
t
Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by TPAND(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
How is this supposed to be a big deal.

Because he is a Nigerian angry
Re: I Am Not Falling For That Trap’ Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Tells Nigerian by TPAND(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
How is this supposed to be a big deal.

Because is a Nigerian angry

(1) (Reply)

. / He Was Mad When His Rich Boss Ignored Him, But Was Shocked To Learn This / Fg's 500,000 Employment Programme: 18 Things To Know Before You Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.