Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) (43748 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Staf Mercilessly Over Poor Supply. / Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Manager Over Poor Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by joey150(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
columbus007:
pls how does an uneducated person sound? Meaning you thinking he may lack sense abi,but you have more sense that the governmnt,so why don't you correct that ogbeni?
Your even worse..who mentioned having more sense than the government? I initially never talked about sense.please I hate having to respond to unreasonable yarns.let the thread flow pls.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
giftedheart1:

Haba! On top wetin nau.. Na play I dey nau!
Lol, na the play we dy na. Today na my day tomorrow fit be ur own na. Abi u dy above mistake?
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, na the play we dy na. Today na my day tomorrow fit be ur own na. Abi u dy above mistake?
When I'm not God! To err is man!
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2016
giftedheart1:

When I'm not God! To err is man!
OK Na, it haff haffen grin grin. "When I'm not God"
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by Progress2468(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Despite the fact that their services are poor, they keep increasing the tariff.

Oga Op u need to be schooled Discos don't increase Tariffs the government is the one that does that through NERC
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2016
mightyokwy:
OK Na, it haff haffen grin grin. "When I'm not God"
Lols...yes nau, I'm I God? That I won't make mistakes?
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2016
giftedheart1:

Lols...yes nau, I'm I God? That I won't make mistakes?
OK Na, good nit bro, at least I don forget the humiliation at camp nou this evening. Thank God for nairaland
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2016
mightyokwy:

OK Na, good nit bro, at least I don forget the humiliation at camp nou this evening. Thank God for nairaland

Oops!! So you r one of them, eeyah, accept my condolence, and send my regards to your brother Chelsea!!!
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2016
giftedheart1:

Oops!! So you r one of them, eeyah, accept my condolence, and send my regards to your brother Chelsea!!!
Hahagaha.guy easy.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by EDhims(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2016
NEPA office for agbani, opposite mama Chikanso shop by whitehouse junction #still remember those days wen we turn nepa by false, dem disconnect n we reconnect. Even ladies in my hostel know how to reconnect @esutite
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2016
mightyokwy:
Hahagaha.guy easy.
Abi nau...
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Progress2468:

Oga Op u need to be schooled Discos don't increase Tariffs the government is the one that does that through NERC
You should be sensible enough to understand that I meant the system which includes NERC, DISCOS, GENCOS etc.
Did I mention NEPA there?
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:50am On Mar 17, 2016
5starmilitant:
Choiiii, even Nepa dey enjoy uninterrupted blackout cheesy.

If Nigeria dare to host an international competition now, below is what will happen.

It has already happened at the under 20 hosted in Nigeria. There was a match being played in Abuja and the stadium went into darkness. The crowd went crazy shouting "shame", "shame".
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by tit(f): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2016
buhari is a failure
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by iykonemmanuel: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2016
mightyokwy:
Even PHCN dy use I better pass my neighbor. They have lost faith on them selve. Chai grin cheesy

No be today nah! i dun dey c dat one tey tey
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Ohammadike:
I will sacrifice 100 cows if I experience constant power supply in my generation
Which Cow? if Buhari catch up with you, your name na sorry.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by vanvick247(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. Dis 1 na "I be like my neighbour" tinz. D NEPA close to me dey use Gen sef but na standard 1. 9ja I dey hail.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by patostation(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2016
mightyokwy:

Those guys are as useless as shit. No light in my area for up a week now.

How can you have light when a NEPA office is using a small gen
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
patostation:

How can you have light when a NEPA office is using a small gen
grin
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
iykonemmanuel:

No be today nah! i dun dey c dat one tey tey
grin
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by MosiPeterz(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Which way Nigeria?

Broz, what's new about it?
I have been seeing it that way ever since I was a kid.
But first time I saw it I was kinda shocked sha, because as a kid my mentality was simply based on the fact that since they are in charge of electricity supply, they wouldn't suffer any lack of it. As a kid I wondered, but as I grew older, i realized I was in Nigeria!

So that brings me to the conclusion that you've either never been to a NEPA office before now and notice they also lack electricity like everyone else OR maybe this is the very first time you are seeing this happen!
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by omoobanla(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin. There is fire on the m....

Chanchit:
That's not an office sef, na shop. And you would know that gen has worked far more than what the manufacturer bargained for.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by columbus007(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2016
joey150:

Your even worse..who mentioned having more sense than the government? I initially never talked about sense.please I hate having to respond to unreasonable yarns.let the thread flow pls.
I don't like some1 that insult people,be civil and let's give each other some constructive criticizm,dont call me names,dont insult me as I haven't done that to you,i'am only here to debate,and I don't wanna regret choosing to allow myself to do that with you,its just common sense i'am proving
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Struggle continues
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by rexzqcom(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Personmama:
NEPA office or NEPA shop?

Whether NEPA office or NEPA shop?
Doesn't matter. Even nepa shop is more deserving of constant power supplies to perform their mechanical and technical services that requires powers to execute.
Off course, the office also need power to run their office equipments.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by joey150(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2016
columbus007:
I don't like some1 that insult people,be civil and let's give each other some constructive criticizm,dont call me names,dont insult me as I haven't done that to you,i'am only here to debate,and I don't wanna regret choosing to allow myself to do that with you,its just common sense i'am proving
there is nothing to debate.
I insulted nobody, my comment was precise and meant no harm. you carried the having sense more than the government talk into this. Which to me is baseless.
Let sleeping dogs lie. Have a nice day. Cheers!
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by fxstory(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2016
mmmm
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by blank(f): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2016
The NEPA office there is a distribution office not a generating office. They can only distribute if they get power from transmission. If transmission doesn't give them, they won't have. They live and work amongst us. So they also get what everyone else gets.

If you had shown a GENCO using generator, then i would have been really worried.
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by farida20: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigeria is really upgrading
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by johnpeace(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2016
I am not surprise, but i am so sure that one day, God will intervene and sort us out in this country!
Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by columbus007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
joey150:
there is nothing to debate.
I insulted nobody, my comment was precise and meant no harm. you carried the having sense more than the government talk into this. Which to me is baseless.
Let sleeping dogs lie. Have a nice day. Cheers!
nice one bro grin you really do av d interest of this country by heart,God bless Nigeria God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) by HRich(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
So now that NEPA is using Generator, what will the people around do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.