Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) (28832 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Asslicker: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Just as my moniker implies, i am not here to Asskick, neither am I Here to disregard any Moniker.

This is the Secret life of some Monikers Here (male&female)
After mmuch spywork and investigations. I've come up with some hot juicy stories.

Sit back and relax.
U could also drop the names of nairalanders u want badly.

First on my list is:
Naijaboiy:
This Uniben dawg is well known for his misogynistic Acts on Nairaland. Ladies beware! This is just part of his little tricks to lure you into his lair. Like he did with laveda.
First he started off Bashing her at every threads. Calling her fugly and all sorts.
Right now...they're E-besties on NL.

He's a ladies magnet. All thanks to his pretty face and blue fonts! He's made it a point of duty to bash ladies that stand out the most. The likes of Estharfabian, oyind17, lanicky..e.t.c

Little wonder why the gullible, once famous marieolae dated him for over 6months. Imagine dating someone you haven't met!? There must be tons of unclad pictures flooding his phones!

Second on my list is:
Stuareyougod
This one is A smart wannabe. The only thing he is good for is his ability to wear earrings And rock Weekend's Dada hairstyle.
He's no doubt one of the dumbest nairalnders, always trying to claim he's smart. When Infact, he is as intellectually deficient as the likes of mrcork and lordsamurai. Even when he claims to be Overseas(obodo oyibo). London, was it?
He also has an affinity for bashing Opinionated ladies with sound intellects. The likes of jadekatina, estharfabian and the rest. But you'll see him stick to the Not so intellectually superior ones. Eg, pussysandie, irunoboo, misspicy.
He also has a thing for Jadekatina. He started off bashing her, calling her A transgender. But this asslicker Wants her badly.

Third on my list is:
Lezz/Leslie:
I have to give it to this guy! He's one real player! Even at 40!
He's earned the name "Nairaland most aged womanizer"
He'll beat Cutehector to his own game.
He's famous for derailing his threads, wooing gullible female monikers. Even the likes of delectablegal and dollyjoy. Yes, that's how cheap he'd go for pûssy.
Little wonder dollydoy almost gave into his advances. This man is over 40 years and still single. Rumor as it he has a kid.

...more coming up in a bit! Make I go drink water abeg. NL get as e be today.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by vjsmiles: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
:>(
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by beautyerhu86(f): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
How did you know all these?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Interesting shocked

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by LuveU2(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
How does this make 1$ = #1

Op you are jobless undecided
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Woah I'm callin' foul on Lezz
The dudes status/age/whether he had a child is his business ta tell.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Asslicker: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
...back from the break.

Next on my list is:
Synzu:
This guy is as mysterious As a chameleon. He has nothing else to do with his life but create numerous NL accounts. And he's famous for making comments and liking them with his alternate monikers. Who said likes don't mean anything?
Definitely Not MR Synzu!

Next!
Cutehector aka Donbenedict
This pathological Womanizer still remains the one and only guy that'll fill a full page on FP asking a girl what she ate last week. He was supposedly accused of dating misspicy and Estharfabian at once. Some player, he is!

He rebuked Ever dating Misspicy but condoned the thought of dating Estharfabian.
Estharfabian on the other hand vowed she has NEVER Seen or met with his man ever in her life. Who's lying among the two?
My money is on hector!

Next!
Vikziz
There's always something going on around this guy. Few months ago! Estharfabian Professed her undying love for this Nigga. And it beats me why shell choose a rat-haired dude like this over cool guys like decker, ronald4liff and even ME!
I hate this guy for stealing her heart! Another asslicker!

Next!
darkenrebel
This Underaged, baby-faced child, who postmann (lezz's nemesis) called a "kid with a dictionary in his pocket" was once catsfished by the gay guys TSOM. Apparently, he has a crush on the NL Rag (Nubian)(now deactivated)
He was fortunate to steal a visa out of the country.

....More coming up soon! Make I go piss!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
You've got time to watch what people do on here..wow.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Smellymouth: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stfuareugod viewing the thread like ::::

5 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by sinaj(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mr Coke erm Cork nko
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
How does this makes 1$ = #1

Op you are jobless undecided
Diva grin what you doin' with that blue(m) ?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by schumastic(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
you forgot to mention cutehector as well grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by konkonbilo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chia!!! Some people get time o.I throway salute
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by mascot87(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
The last thing for me to do is to take ANY ONE serious on nairaland. Many are fake. Enough said
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
These "Truths" are not enough and they are not really hidden.

You can do better Op. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lots of drama is going on here. OP, just go ahead, I'm following!
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yo OP better wrap this $hìt up before Barça match start undecided
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by nikkypearl(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod! Come here oo ! grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Asslicker: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Alright. I think I'm back.

Next!
Decker:
This guy could do No wrong! He hardly bashes women but only States his points bluntly. Little wonder why the fatty Your main fell in love with him.
apparently, decker doesn't feel the same way.
Rumor has it, he has A crush on the beauty, leriebloom.

Wristbangles & Tosyne2much
These guys are simply a waste of Frontpage! Their topics are always boring, uncreative, banal and dry. They have nothing doing with their life rather than trying so hard to be the next lalasticlalá and sèun!

Took2008
This Ancient, potential misogynist wannabe has made Nairaland A medium to vent his frustrations on the dozens of ladies that supposedly broke his heart.

Thesonofmark
We all know this reclusive, potential gay nigga.
He's famous for his fonts and bashing genders with big words that'll make Einstein go crazy! His words, darkenrebel described as "A pile of Uncoordinated trash". This dude get mouth o!

This 28-yr old, Ibibio, no salary earning, Nairaland thug made a hobby outnof fishing out males hiding behind a female moniker.

His attempt was fruitful..but plummeted after Supposedly accusing Estharfabian of being missclassy and a male.
Esther, on the other hand ignored him totally.
Silence they say, is priceless!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by dharay99: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
This guy dan murder ppl.
I just can't stop laffin... grin grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
STFU.areyouGod! Come here oo ! grin
you summoned me. Kilo sele? grin

*sits beside her* hope you get popcorn and kunu? Cuz this is gonna be a long night

Edited
I didn't even notice my name on the list. Hahahahahaha. Can't stop laughing. Jadekitana thanks for the writeup. But why do with a mask on? Smh

Cc: lalasticlala rocktation obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Smellymouth: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Asslicker:

Wristban.gles & Tosyne.2much
These guys are simply a waste of Frontpage! Their topics are always boring, uncreative, banal and dry. They have nothing doing with their life rather than trying so hard to be the next lalasticlalá and sèun!

Took2.008
This Ancient, potential misogynist wannabe has made Nairaland A medium to vent his frustrations on the dozens of ladies that supposedly broke his heart.

cheesy cheesy

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Stfuareugod viewing the thread like ::::
my ni**a cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by davide470(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
These "Truths" are not enough and they are not really hidden.

You can do better Op. grin
Didnt know you are schooling at 'Ben till I read this.

Thats cool. Finals?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by dharay99: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Asslicker:
Alright. I think I'm back.

Next!
Decker:
This guy could do No wrong! He hardly bashes women but only States his points bluntly. little wonder why the fatty Your main fell in love with him.
apparently,
decker doesn't feel the same way.
Rumor has it, he has A crush on the beauty, leriebloom.

Wristbangles & Tosyne2much

Took2008

Thesonofmark
We all know this reclusive, potential gay nigga.
He's famous for his fonts and bashing genders with big words that'll make Einstein go crazy!. his words, darkenrebel described as "A pile of Uncoordinated trash". This dude get mouth o!

This 28-yr old, Ibibio, no salary earning, Nairaland thug made a hobby outnof fishing out males hiding behind a female moniker.

His attempt was fruitful..but plummeted after Supposedly accusing Estharfabian of being missclassy and a male.
Esther, on the other hand ignored him totally.
Silence they say, is priceless!

waste of front page... grin
#i aff dieded o0...

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Lezzlie(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Asslicker:
...back from the break.

Next on my list is:
Synzu:
This guy is as mysterious As a chameleon. He has nothing else to do with his life but create numerous NL accounts. And he's famous for making comments and liking them with his alternate monikers. Who said likes don't mean anything?
Definitely Not MR Synzu!

Next!
Cutehector aka Donbenedict
This pathological Womanizer still remains the one and only guy that'll fill a full page on FP asking a girl what she ate last week. He was supposedly accused of dating misspicy and Estharfabian at once. Some player, he is!

He rebuked Ever dating Misspicy but condoned the thought of dating Estharfabian.
Estharfabian on the other hand vowed she has NEVER Seen or met with his man ever in her life. Who's lying among the two?
My money is on hector!

Next!
Vikziz
There's always something going on around this guy. Few months ago! Estharfabian Professed her undying love for this Nigga. And it beats me why shell choose a rat-haired dude like this over cool guys like decker, ronald4liff and even ME!
I hate this guy for stealing her heart! Another asslicker!

Next!
darkenrebel
This Underaged, baby-faced child, who postmann (lezz's nemesis) called a "kid with a dictionary in his pocket" was once catsfished by the gay guys TSOM. Apparently, he has a crush on the NL Rag (Nubian)(now deactivated)
He was fortunate to steal a visa out of the country.

....More coming up soon! Make I go piss!
What!!!

I have two kids and three wives and I'm 52 still looking to add three more to my harem. grin grin grin

I know you came for me!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hahaha. OP but why will a girl fall in love with a guy she hasn't met yet? That's total strange!
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Smellymouth: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my ni**a cheesy cheesy

Badoo Sneh..

I salute u Sire.. Your exploits are legendary cheesy

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by falconey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
I love this

Lwkm , you'd make lots of research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.