Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware (2717 Views)

7 Killer Diseases That Can End Your Catfish Farm / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest / PHOTOS : Snail Farmers, Worry No More. See Natural Plant That Repels Ants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by macino1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
I found this insect sometimes ago near one of my Pen. I decided to research how they operate. My discoveries shows that they can eat deep into your snails and remain hidden inside the shell until they totally empty the shell from the inside. Please, you can help us with the name.
But above all, never you joke with Soldier Ants near your Pen, least of all allowing them access into your Pen for even a minute.

Please, Lets join to name other snail predators here. To make this thread intarative and also to be of great help to young snail farmers out there.

1 Like

Re: See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by macino1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Empty shell of a Snail they ate

Re: See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by macino1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Picture of the most dreaded insect by Snail Farmers: Soldier Ants

Re: See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by Patented: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes I Know this Bug, don't know the name though but it's deadly to snails

1 Like

Re: See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by fiercehillz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's not an insect...dats by d way...just a sting 4rm it can kill a snail
Re: See The Insect That Can End Your Snail Farming Career: Snail Farmers Beware by arnold2mei(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Patented:
Yes I Know this Bug, don't know the name though but it's deadly to snails
the name is Drilus flavescens larvae

(1) (Reply)

Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! / Join The Agricultural Project- Updates / Black Soldier Fly BSF Larvae Propagation For Fish And Chicken Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.