Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria (4639 Views)

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by funkyibodude(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Simple truth! Democrats wants Trump to win the republican ticket because he stands no chance of defeating Hilary Clinton in the presidential polls, People are just voting Trump because he's stewpid grin
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by chacoonder(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
with Trump as republican's flag bearer, Hilary Clinton can pack her belongings to the white house before the election.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by chacoonder(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
with Trump as republican's flag bearer, Hilary Clinton can pack her belongings to the white house before the election os she has already won.

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by ziccoit: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

You just exposed yourself as daft as trump, who started the wars in the middle east?? Gop's George w Bush. Please where are the empirical facts to all the jargons you just spewed from your rectum. America made Iran great by killing saddam, like wtf. With American several economic bans on Iran and numerous trade ban to ease them of the nuclear prospecting ambitions. Anyway I know it's below you brain power, you can Google military contract outsourcing, war reconstruction effect to and false flags the war in Iraq. Isis killing international crude oil prices Wow!!! I need to dumb it down to come to your level, international oil prices are down not because of Isis my niggar again you can Google fracking and altantic oil drilling for more knowledge. I live in Germany, and the immigration shiit is blown out of proportion by right wing extremists like frau apfel, Marie le pen and the ukip thugs. Obamacare is hogwash!!!! Wow.. you dumber than a wood mate. America is the only industrialized nations without an encompassing health care system and you call obamacare hogwash.. 83 euros cover all my medical expenses every month, and it's compulsory for all German residence and ditto for UK and all Scandinavian countries while Canada have a comprehensive free health system. Your last point is useless as a used menstrual pad, you can also Google falling down the lines to understand that phenomenon. You don't even understand what's happening in Yemen and sharia, again you can Google sunni and Shia islam struggle to help your Kilimanjaro sized ignorance.

Guy, u get tongue grin
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by teadrake(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2016
The emergence of the so called "greatest America" is not by doing of white America alone,but with the joint coalition of black American many which hold dual nationality and majorly of black race running the central portion of America in their various agencies.Trump may have said the truth about African leaders but that doesn't give him the headstart to commence all the citing of hate campaigns, bilateral relations will be a thing of the past (Even though majority consider it a demerit),which will further ensure self developmental of each region.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

You just exposed yourself as daft as trump, who started the wars in the middle east?? Gop's George w Bush. Please where are the empirical facts to all the jargons you just spewed from your rectum. America made Iran great by killing saddam, like wtf. With American several economic bans on Iran and numerous trade ban to ease them of the nuclear prospecting ambitions. Anyway I know it's below you brain power, you can Google military contract outsourcing, war reconstruction effect to and false flags the war in Iraq. Isis killing international crude oil prices Wow!!! I need to dumb it down to come to your level, international oil prices are down not because of Isis my niggar again you can Google fracking and altantic oil drilling for more knowledge. I live in Germany, and the immigration shiit is blown out of proportion by right wing extremists like frau apfel, Marie le pen and the ukip thugs. Obamacare is hogwash!!!! Wow.. you dumber than a wood mate. America is the only industrialized nations without an encompassing health care system and you call obamacare hogwash.. 83 euros cover all my medical expenses every month, and it's compulsory for all German residence and ditto for UK and all Scandinavian countries while Canada have a comprehensive free health system. Your last point is useless as a used menstrual pad, you can also Google falling down the lines to understand that phenomenon. You don't even understand what's happening in Yemen and sharia, again you can Google sunni and Shia islam struggle to help your Kilimanjaro sized ignorance.
wow! Just wow!!! Ignorance is indeed bliss. No wonder you are a product of cheap drugs, drygin and buruntashi. I know what fracking is dumbboo, so in your discussion of ISIS /ISL, your low brain didn't tell you that proceeds from that crude sale funds terrorism but instead of US placing an embargo on that oil they turned a blind eye.
But in your display of arrogance in ignorance as you masturbated to your show of stupidity you failed to respond to Arab raising issue I raised, that G. W Bush Jr was a Republican president doesn't mean that I support his actions while in power. Bush was an erratic unorganized president that failed the American economy and fought unnecessary wars. Let me ask you something if Sadam and Gaddafi where alive, would the sunni, Shia fight had gotten this bad? Would ISIS even exist? Canada gives comprehensive free medical care, okay is obamacare free? Obamacare that is putting health care providers out of work and unreasonable insurance cost? Let me not descend to your level of foolishness seeing that you have testicles as brains.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
CzarChris:
wow! Just wow!!! Ignorance is indeed bliss. No wonder you are a product of cheap drugs, drygin and buruntashi. I know what fracking is dumbboo, so in your discussion of ISIS /ISL, your low brain didn't tell you that proceeds from that crude sale funds terrorism but instead of US placing an embargo on that oil they turned a blind eye.
But in your display of arrogance in ignorance as you masturbated to your show of stupidity you failed to respond to Arab raising issue I raised, that G. W Bush Jr was a Republican president doesn't mean that I support his actions while in power. Bush was an erratic unorganized president that failed the American economy and fought unnecessary wars. Let me ask you something if Sadam and Gaddafi where alive, would the sunni, Shia fight had gotten this bad? Would ISIS even exist? Canada gives comprehensive free medical care, okay is obamacare free? Obamacare that is putting health care providers out of work and unreasonable insurance cost? Let me not descend to your level of foolishness seeing that you have testicles as brains.

The scoundrel is even glorifying his stupidity with more toilet standard foolishness. You have the intelligence of a headless trisomy infested gutter rat. Okay let me school you fuckhead, the crude oil war was caused because of the American crude oil prospecting to bring about competition and alternatives And break opec monopoly, that was the reason Saudi Arabia wanna drive down prices so that the drilling activities of USA in fracking and altantic oil drilling will be economically unreasonable ventures.

You are too foolish to know that the Sunni and Shia crisis is a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. why is Iran funding the militant in Yemen and Saudi funding the militant in Bahrain. It's below your IQ scumbag.

You are too stupid to even know your name, What's the purpose of obamacare?? Get everyone covered at lower cost.. And that have been achieved, canada is the only country with total free health care. When dumbass like you won't leave your third world confined enclave.

Only if the brainless Bimbo that belched you out of her maggot ridden cvnt have used the worthless spermatozoa to flush her diseased enamel, humanity won't be plagued with a waste of space like you.

Du bist Dummkopf aschlock.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=uniklinkum post=43854039]

] sorry for my delayed response, I am a very busy individual unlike you that is actually jobless.
But omo see venom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's clear I hit a raw nerve, was it the cheap drugs or drygin that tipped you off the edge? grin grin grin grin well seeing that you are obviously retarded, probably as a result of hitting your head at the bottom of the pit laterin as your deranged mother went to pop, but you accidentally slipped out of her herpes and syphilis infested pennany or as a result of you being a product of incest. Anyway since you where brought up with proceeds from a brothel, no wonder your education is a waste.
I would have loved to keep bantering back and forth with you, but I've got a lot to do. This is my last reply on this thread. So just quit showing your stupidity and shift.

BTW I'm more traveled than you would/could ever be in your entire miserable life

Du produkt av ett incestuöst gemenskap
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Theophrastus(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Truth is bitter!!! Trump is not a racist
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=CzarChris post=43858417][/quote]

Wow!!! The iddiot wanna cry, I don't need a 9-5 slavery like you goons. I do only 52 hours per month and the proceeds will feed your entire your lineage. Bush rat, the only place you will ever travel to Is the herpes infested vulva of your deranged mother. For the rest of the insult save it for your alcohol addicted father.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by davidif: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Aleora:
Donald Triump campaign against Nigeria

Stop posting this nonsense. It's a hoax.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aleora:
Donald Triump campaign against Nigeria
Hello dearie smiley
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Aleora(f): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dearie smiley
hey dear
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aleora:
hey dear
Happy Easter dearie. How has been your day? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What This Dog Did To Donald Trump (picture Of The Day) / Buhari Was Not Joking When He Said This (pics) / 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.